Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Vincent L

Reaction score
How much is Robin actually in the film? Just that line? The Muppet Wiki does list him as a character, and he is included in the MMW Facebook sticker set.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
He only has that line. He may be seen in a group shots but he is at the wedding

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Who else saw Howard Tubman sitting in the bride's section during the wedding scene? I know i did. One of the things i found odd, though was that Luncheon Counter Monster wasn't in this film.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Yeah I also noticed Howard Tubman in the wedding scene.
On the subject of Robin's part in the film, it would have been nice to have seen him more and have more lines. But it was still Great to see him appear

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Just watched the extended clip - when I actually saw the movie (two months ago today? Already???) I didn't catch that the police wagon that takes Kermit away has a sign reading "PLOTPOINTBURG" before it flips over to "SIBERIAN GULAG." I love catching little gags like that on a second or third viewing.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I also saw that Spotted Dick is back after a two year absence, as well as reappearances from Thog, Afghan Hound, Beauregard, and Uncle Deadly.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I also saw that Spotted Dick is back after a two year absence, as well as reappearances from Thog, Afghan Hound, Beauregard, and Uncle Deadly.
Actually, Spotted Dick's last appearance before MMW was The Muppets' Wizard of Oz. So, it was nine years before Spotted Dick appeared in MWW.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Yeah I also noticed Howard Tubman in the wedding scene.
On the subject of Robin's part in the film, it would have been nice to have seen him more and have more lines. But it was still Great to see him appear
At the end after the wedding, in the last scene at the gulag with Statler, Waldorf, Kermit, Fozzie, Scooter, Walter, Animal, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, and the rest of the muppets, if you look closely, you'll notice that Spotted Dick (the purple crocodile muppet with the fuzzy beard and orange spots) is in the background of the finale behind Miss Piggy standing behind a snow covered rock.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Other characters I'm glad to see back in this film are Blind Pew, Link, Black Dog, Walleye Pike, Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, and Mutations. But I still can't believe they didn't reuse the Luncheon Counter Monster puppet for this film.