Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Davina

Reaction score
just think Summer Reruns, really really hard......

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
For anyone who missed it (or just want to see it again), here is a 10-minute highlight video of Kermit on the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtqYQUY16Y :smile:
Thanks for making that GW! Like many others, I seemed to miss Kermit's biggest appearance for this year. You put those shots together superbly! I loved the Mariachi (sp?) band. Classic Muppets. But my absolute favorite part was when Kermit was picking colors for the room, then he decided he needed more coffee! Brought back mucho memories of Kermit working at his desk backstage.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
real good stuff! thumbs up to Steve! Soooo glad i had mom n dad tape it... was it me or was kermit's green-ness more blue-ish green and his coller was more "bright" green to me, or maybe it was just my eyes palyin tricks or my tv?! lol with me... who knows! :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i did not notice that i was just to exited to see kermit on an hour show for the whole hour. it really did me good to see that show its made me do some serious thinking about what i am doing with my life and how i want to do more for my town, witch was just hit by tornados last week.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
real good stuff! thumbs up to Steve! Soooo glad i had mom n dad tape it... was it me or was kermit's green-ness more blue-ish green and his coller was more "bright" green to me, or maybe it was just my eyes palyin tricks or my tv?! lol with me... who knows! :stick_out_tongue:
I didnt notice that. But your not the only one. My eyes are always playing tricks on me, lol:wink:

Hwesta

Reaction score
Davina
Apparently I have missed out on a whole big controversy concerning Steve as Kermit's "handler". (Actually, I think executive assistant might be a better term. Our Kermit is too civilized to need a handler.) :halo:

It think it is a given that no one can replace Jim Henson :sympathy: but I think that Steve's work honors him and Kermit. I certainly enjoy it!
Hwesta

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool. I hope to see the whole thing soon. I someone making me a copy of it so I'll see the whole thing sometime. But I loved what GW did with the 9 minutes of what he could show us. Keep up the good work GW. :smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I think it would insult Steve if he read that he was not Kermit. Steve IS Kermit Today. Its getting close to 20 years people accept it. Steve is Kermit.

maxdrive

Reaction score
I loved it. I was truely specal and i kermit was truely wonderful and like the old sesame street days he can still roll with the punchs and think on his feet. I loved how kermit acted whent he son started to grab at him and stuff. It reminded me how kermit acted with that girl who kept saying cookie monster during the alphabit skit.

unclematt

Reaction score
Really upset I missed this since everybody seemed to enjoy it so much.