Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Daylight said:
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it because I canceled my cable since I'm so sick of the stuff on TV these days.http://
Like I said before Daylight, if you didn't see it let me know, I'm your man. Just send a PM.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Steve's Kermit (though not as much as Jim's himself, of course). But I was surprised that he made me "LOL!" sometimes during the show.

I just wish the show hadn't been so emotional...I go through emotional stuff at work 5 days a week, so when I watch TV I wanna laugh or be touched, but not on the verge of tears, lol.

But yeah, great job Kermit, and I'm so happy fer the fam'ly!

Really!

I am!

:big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow steve look a lot different i hardly would have reconized him if i didnt know it was him. oh yea and the jack hanna thing was so funny i was rolling in the floor with laughter when he came on, great ideah kermit.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Cool, I missed the show but I watched the highlight video. He was great! But... I didn't get to see the secret room!! :eek:
Erin

Hwesta

Reaction score
Hoooray for Kermit!

I didn't know our Kermie was going to be on Home Makeover so it was with great delight that I turned on the TV and there he was!:big_grin: His concert had me with tears in my eyes, especially watching how so many people were
quietly following the words even before they began to sing with him.

And I loved that little Sara commenting (with such a twinkle in her eyes!) I didn't know Kermit can drive!
Well, sweetie, our Kermie can do a whole lot! :wink:

Hwesta

Davina

Reaction score
hubby and i watched the show and just loved it to bits! i wish i'd thought to tape it, but, am hoping it will be one of the episodes they rerun during the summer (if anyone's listening.. hint hint...)
I know a lot of people aren't always happy with Steve's performaces, we all wish Jim were still around, but I think he does a great job and understand that some changes are bound to occur in personality as they muppets get new "handlers". Everyone does seem to try to stay as true as they can to the characters, but until they perfect that cloning thing.... :smile: some changes have to be dealt with.
I sooo want Kermie to come design my house now though.. hehehee
Am defiantely going to steal some ideas when it comes time to decorate my muppet/library/craft room

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
While I did not see this episode, I know that Kermit did no less then an excellent job hosting. Lest go kermit, lets go! clap-clap!:smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
AHHHH my tape taped TBS instead of ABC, idk why...gah
is it ever gonna b on again???