Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow i hope the nubers of vewers think like we do that kermit did a good job. ABC kept having this thing for people to tell them what they thought of the show. I hope people where truthfull about kermit being on there i thought he did a wonderfull job.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Garland said:
Tonight was a really great modern Kermit moment...well done! It really felt like the old days again, true feelings from felt.
I agree. I remember him talking with kids back in the old days when he was on "Sesame Street" so it was good to see that again. I haven't watched the show enough to know what Ty's like so I can't do a comparison there. I did like when they sang "Rainbow Connection" and the appearance by Davy Jones. The only complaint I have was that I've noticed that sometimes when Kermit shouts he sounds a little different. Steve might need some work in that area. Overall, I really enjoyed the show.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I thought it was great. Kermit did do a great job. I was so surpised when he started singing Rainbow connection. That song is one of my all time favorite and I would dare say the song that made me want to play music, which I do play guitar and piano.

By the way, a little off topic I guess, but if anyone hasn't seen it or want to see it agian, I recorded it and I'm willing to trade for other Muppet specials or something, so you can have a copy or your own. Just please send me a private message if your interested. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. Not crazy about Steve's version of Rainbow Connection, but for the most part it was nice to see Kermit more like Kermit, not some sarcastic mench.

Was it me though, or did it sound sometimes like Steve was going hoarse?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang!

gosh...what can i say?! :smile: ( i had to work but set the VCR to tape it). great stuff! you can se EVERYBODY LOVES Kermie!!!! 4 the ones who say kids dont know the Muppets or kermit or there dead...your wacked man! lol I got a little tear when the mother waz crying hereing Kermit sing the ranbow song! loved it loved it! :zany: and the little boy (was he one or 2 years old) "tryin" to pick up kermit and stuff...made me laugh! haha...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i thought kermit with the two year old was the funniest thing i have seen kermit do in a long time that kid was just gold. i aggre evryone seemmed to love kermit knew who he was and also knew his singnature song, which even my girlfriend was trying to sing to even though she only has heard it a bout three or two times. i almost cryed i loved the whole show. i think thats what the muppets need is a extreme makeover show that helps people.

Garland

Reaction score
Last nights show felt like a much needed "extreme makeover" for Kermit himself. The modern sarcastic hip Kermit had now matured back into the loving world concious Frog we all once knew..."reasonably even-tempered and often long-suffering." Bravo Mr. Whitmire...I hope you are feeling the love!

Garland
http://GhostHours.com
http://VentriloQuest.com

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah, Steve did sound a little horase to me too at times. But I agree with Garland....he's back to the old frog we know and love. But I imagined what Steve was going through whenever he had Kermit on his arm....probably trying to keep out of the way of the people working on the house, and it was probably cramped sometimes too. That's also why we also saw him in the bus for the most part of it. XD

I LOVED the marahchi band!!! "24 HOURS TO GO!!!" That was so....MUPPETY!!! I mean, no muppets, except for him, but it was still so FUNNY!!!! I could just see Kermit reveling in the anarchray around him. XD :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, I was talking to a friend while watching it and that thought just poped up. It must have been really uncomfortable.

And like so many have said, I am glad kermit was acting like his "own" muppety self