Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well a disk can be scratched a lot and still play fine; it's hard to tell until you play it. Of course they still shouldn't be so scratched.
I know, but when it is scratched already it is very very easy to go from being able to play it to not :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found a set at the closes Best Buy by me. I was there and saw it. Now being that didn't have the money only because i was buying christmas with this cheak i wouldn't have known. But the price wasn't all that bad. It was only 119.99. I thought that isn't too bad for a set this cool. So hoping that someone else doesn't buy it before me or before i tell my parents about it then i'll be a proud owner of a Fraggle Rock Complete set.

stick

Reaction score
well, i'm not gonna go buy that complete series 96 episodes... i dont see the point when i already have seasons 123 and just need 4/5. i would buy it if i didnt have 123, man why do they release the complete series after 123 is out... like release one or the other! but i would like to see the extra stuff in the complete series, hmmm?:smirk:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
from TV Shows on DVD...

I can't believe this.

Many fans were frustrated to find their Charmed complete series sets came with scratched discs, or glue on the discs which prevented them from playing. Paramount has set up a toll-free number for consumers to call if they found their discs won't play:

866-383-9855

Please note that this number only works in the US - we're checking with Paramount to see what Canadians should do, and will post another news story when we have an answer.

Pat on the back to Paramount for getting this program up and running so quickly. It's too bad there were problems with the set, but it's nice to see them find a solution in a matter of days.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Charmed-Charmed-Disc-Replacement/10912

Gold Demona

Reaction score
well, i'm not gonna go buy that complete series 96 episodes... i dont see the point when i already have seasons 123 and just need 4/5. i would buy it if i didnt have 123, man why do they release the complete series after 123 is out... like release one or the other! but i would like to see the extra stuff in the complete series, hmmm?:smirk:
You mean 4. There are only 4 seasons in the DVD sets.
The series was made as 4 evenly-divided seasons, but HBO wanted 5, so they split up the episodes so there were 5 seasons instead of 4.
But now that they're being released on DVD, they were put back in their original place as 4 even seasons.

beaker

Reaction score
So, no new Fraggle Rock episode featuring Red as promised, no Fraggles Go To Work special(really good if anyones seen the vhs copies floating around), ect.

It'd be ironic if these got included in a separate release of Season 4.

I personally feel all the bonus material should be uploaded on video google or somewhere for people to check out:smile:

FraggleBoy26

Reaction score
So here is an update for everyone who was wondering what was going on with my scratched-disc situation and my dealings with LionsGate. After having received my discs at their customer service department in Santa Monica exactly two weeks ago today and hearing nothing back, I gave LionsGate a call today. One thing I must say is depsite all of this nonsense, they are very friendly and very helpful and do not keep me on hold or give me the runaround which is much appreciated. I gave him my name and he pulled up all of my information, including where I purchased the set and each numbered individual disc I had sent-(for me it was discs 6,8,10,12,16,18, & 20) -I was impressed they actually had all of that information on file in the computer! The representative told me that they have ordered multiple individual discs from the manufacturer to replace all of the discs they have received thus far (and are expecting to receive more) and they will begin shipping them out the moment they are receivedfrom the manufacturer-which he said should be by the end of the week. It is kind of annoying to have to go through all of this when it should not have happened in the first place, but it is reassuring to know that the company is actually concerned about fulfilling its obligation to its customers and their overall satisfaction. I am supposed to be receiving an email at some point today after a meeting being held at the company and will keep you all posted with all of the detailed info!

-FraggleBoy

vaati64

Reaction score
So here is an update for everyone who was wondering what was going on with my scratched-disc situation and my dealings with LionsGate. After having received my discs at their customer service department in Santa Monica exactly two weeks ago today and hearing nothing back, I gave LionsGate a call today. One thing I must say is depsite all of this nonsense, they are very friendly and very helpful and do not keep me on hold or give me the runaround which is much appreciated. I gave him my name and he pulled up all of my information, including where I purchased the set and each numbered individual disc I had sent-(for me it was discs 6,8,10,12,16,18, & 20) -I was impressed they actually had all of that information on file in the computer! The representative told me that they have ordered multiple individual discs from the manufacturer to replace all of the discs they have received thus far (and are expecting to receive more) and they will begin shipping them out the moment they are receivedfrom the manufacturer-which he said should be by the end of the week. It is kind of annoying to have to go through all of this when it should not have happened in the first place, but it is reassuring to know that the company is actually concerned about fulfilling its obligation to its customers and their overall satisfaction. I am supposed to be receiving an email at some point today after a meeting being held at the company and will keep you all posted with all of the detailed info!

-FraggleBoy

thats interesting..... maybe I should give them a call, because I haven't gotten an email response from lionsgate in a while. The last we talked about, was I gave the person the numbered discs that were scratched. Although, if they are going to send out the discs when they recieve them, then maybe I'll ge an email response back. idk though

Redsonga

Reaction score
I wonder if this means they will recall the series sets to fix things :sympathy: