Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Feedback is very important. HIT's latest form e-mail response plainly states they rely on consumer feedback when making release decisions.

If you want Season 4, or are unhappy with the quality of your complete series set, please let HIT know! They need to continue to hear our voices!

Davina

Reaction score
yes.. and yet.. they completely ignore the feed back they get.. *sigh* and send out stupid form letters that do not have anything to do with the complaint... (and then completely ignore the response sent to their "response".. heh)

cabbageheat

Reaction score
I'd be careful picking up this set. I've heard there were a lot of discs damaged due to bad packaging. Several review sites have encountered the same problem, due to shoddy packaging (many of the discs simply come loose and scratch to pieces inside the box). Now, of course, this may not affect "everyone", but many people have had this problem. So, be warned.

vaati64

Reaction score
interesting..... I just emailed lionsgate at their customer service email address, and this is the response that I got:

Hello,

We are in the process of figuring out new packaging for Fraggle Rock. When it has been resolved, we will let you know.

We apologize for the inconvenience

-Lionsgate Customer Service

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
interesting..... I just emailed lionsgate at their customer service email address, and this is the response that I got:

Hello,

We are in the process of figuring out new packaging for Fraggle Rock. When it has been resolved, we will let you know.

We apologize for the inconvenience

-Lionsgate Customer Service
Now I'm even more upset. How many new ways are they going to release the same material? :mad:

Davina

Reaction score
interesting..
at least they are "working" on something.. though this was something they should have tested to begin with...
and doesn't resolve the "what are you going to do for those that have already bought the set and may not know anything about any future 'fixes'" problem....

zns

Reaction score
Has anyone had any playing problems with the disks that are scratched? Just curious because I put this on my Christmas list and after hearing what people are saying, I'm starting to fret that mine won't be able to play on my DVD player.

vaati64

Reaction score
Has anyone had any playing problems with the disks that are scratched? Just curious because I put this on my Christmas list and after hearing what people are saying, I'm starting to fret that mine won't be able to play on my DVD player.

My discs still played fine, even though they were scratched up, you just have to take extra good care of them to make sure they don't get even more scratched.