Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
That's one of the Muppet Comic books from back in the 80's. I like how he's sitting. What and where did you get that picture of Jim and Kermit. Looks to be a record from disney or something.
lol thanks its is that book from the 80s.. that pic of Jim & Kermit is the now de-funked "Disney News" magazine, its from 1990

Honeydew

Reaction score
Before I do something to harm my Kermit...can anyone tell me if his arms and legs are bendable at any location you want...or if he has specific elbow and knee joints that one needs to stick to?

Thanks!

:confused:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
On my Kermit, it seems the entire length of his arms are flexible (more so at the elbow of course), whereas his legs are only bendable at the knee. The rest of his legs give a bit, but I didn't try too hard cuz like you said, didn't wanna harm him.

In his pose now, there's a slight arch to his legs that I've worked in over time, and I'm happy with that!

Oh, and Stevie, he looks great!!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Telly

Reaction score
LoL Sweet! I wonder if I still have my books like that. I think I had Muppets on the Town and Chickens Are People Too (but what are Gonzos?)!!! I'll have to look for 'em. My Kermit's just standing on the floor with the help of his display base

Erine81981

Reaction score
My Kermit is also standing but by a chair with Grover sitting in it. It makes think of the old days on Sesame Street. I'll have to take a picture when I can.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd like to see that, Erine81981! It sounds like a cool idea!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
yay.......my Kermit has arrived!!!!!!!! I am having sooooo much fun with him. My wife thinks I am an idiot but she has admitted he looks cool.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great pics Earl!! Did you get that bottle from the official replica dude? I've seen him on eBay, and his pic of Barbara Eden with one of his bottles is priceless!

Great news too!! Wow, so cool that they're seriously considering a bigger character, awesome.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Great pics Earl!! Did you get that bottle from the official replica dude? I've seen him on eBay, and his pic of Barbara Eden with one of his bottles is priceless!
I did get it on e-Bay, but not from that guy. His bottles are ceramic, made from a mold off an original Jim Beam bottle. The one I have is an original bottle that is painted. Personally, I think that makes it more authentic... even if I don't have a picture of Barbara Eden with it (although I have met her!)

:stick_out_tongue: