Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
My Kermit seems to be sort of malting and it's a bit of a concern. I don't handle Him that often so I doubt that would be the cause. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it normal? Any advice on how to keep the posers as nice as possible without being able to afford a glass case and still keeping them on display?

I never hanlde mind that much =either. I have not had the malt problem like you have. It is antron fleese and it has a tendancy to pile. All I would recommend is to just shave off the pile or use some scissors and start trimming him. My poser has been in the same pose for a year now and that tells you how often he is handled. Maybe someone else can "shed some light on this since this is what I have learned from off the boards. You might want to look in the puppet building section and someone can let you know how to get rid of the piling on your Kermit. They are very knowledgeable antron fleece. Hopes this helps.

hoopless

Reaction score
Thanks for that MuppetCaper. I've started a new thread over on the puppetry board HERE