The box is super sweet! I kept it too

muppetperson

Reaction score

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit has been taken off back order and is back in stock at MR

Telly

Reaction score
What are Master Replicas' intentions with the photo prop Muppets? How long are they planning on making them? Do they have a "make-so-many-within-a-certain-time-frame" agenda? Or is it more of a "We have the approval to make them until the year 2010 or until we just don't want to anymore"? :embarrassed:

muppetperson

Reaction score
They will keep making them as long as there is a market.I think it was Kevin or Trav that said something like 5 years.

Telly

Reaction score
Wow!!! Five Years!?!?! How many do they plan on releasing within a year? I know Gonzo and Animal are next, but is that just for the first half or for the whole year of 2007? How well has Kermit been selling? Now I'm all giddy like a school girl! :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great pics Telly! Looks like he's having fun.

Wifey got me (among other things) a child-size director's chair for Christmas, specifically for my MR Kermit to sit in. I love it! Took a few pics this morning while playing with his pose.

- Here's how I started, but wasn't too happy.

- Played more while checking MC...

- Set up nicely for a final pic! Very happy with this one.

Telly

Reaction score
That's awesome! I've thought about getting a chair like that and looking for some sort of banjo. I had one of those clipboard type thingies (like Scooter had in The Muppet Movie "Scene 1A! Take One!" I lost it though. A bull horn would also look nice right next to that display Kermiebaby!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, yeah. I've been on the lookout for a bullhorn the right size, but haven't found one yet. And the clipboard idea is great!! Good luck finding yours.

I think I'll also be lookiing for a little director's hat, like the one he wore in TMM. Is it a French cap? Not sure what they're called, but I sure know what they look like. :wink:

Planning on something really special for when I've got Animal and Gonzo added to the family...