Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Telly

Reaction score
I'd gladly pay 800 bucks for each Piggy and fozzie!

mrsieve

Reaction score
WOW. I'd better win the lottery to be able to afford all of the characters MR is planning on making. lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Great news too!! Wow, so cool that they're seriously considering a bigger character, awesome.
I must say I was afraid that Piggy and Fozzie would never be sold because of size...the fact they are concidering it is a significant thing! I can't wait!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
wow Piggy and Fozzie!!?? man thos are gonna be HUGE! I'm not :eek: that Piggy or Fozzie would be around the $600 - $800 range! well..... BETTER start savin now! lol, and i plan on getting Gonzo & Animal when we can pre-order them :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I can easily say that I would gladly pay $600-$800 for Fozzie or Piggy, but whether I actually would is another story. That's a lot of money. Still, in theory, I'm onboard. I would LOVE to have a Fozzie replica!

Telly

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what Piggy would be wearing...if it'd be her purple dress from the Muppet Show

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
like i sayed on another part of the board... in away I'm hopin Piggy & Fozzie are JUST rummors and not going happen! couse its the $$$ that's gonna kill most of us. I mean DON'T get me wrong I LOVE Piggy & Fozzie to death, but it is high tho! I'd MUCH rather have a Pepe & Rizzo, but if that doesnt happen and we do get Fozzie & Piggy... i guess more then likly i'd brake down and get one... and then the other latter down the line sometime.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I am soooooo happy with my Kermit. He looks so good. After a lot of playing I have got him to look really good. I cant wait to get Animal and Gonzo and Fozzie. I'm gonna miss out on getting Miss Piggy as if Fozzie is gonna be £400 then my wife may kill me for getting Piggy as well. Ill have some pics of Kermit up soon

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I decided to bite the bullet & sell my extra MR Kermit to help pay for Gonzo & Animal. You can see him here on eBay, and the last picture is of my newest pose! It came out of playing with my Kermit when I was taking pics for the auction. I took a lot of pics with & w/o the flash, and this one was nice. The fibers weren't too sparkly imo.

So if anyone here is still looking to buy an MR Kermit, please take a look!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony