Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
If anyone here gets one from FP before the end of the month please let me know because I have some vouchers for FP and if I can pick one up instore it's possible I could save 20% (a Kermit replica would count as "merchandise" - right)? I know I already cancelled my order online but if I could get a £150 Kermit for £120 I might feel a bit better about picking one up as a Christmas gift for myself! But the vouchers run out at the end of the month!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Glad to hear you might be getting your Kermit Replica after all. I actually called FP about a week ago and they said they hoped they would recieve him in about a weeks time. So hopefully he should be arriving very soon.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's so crazy, why is it taking so long for FP to get in their MR Kermit's? You'd think a major retailer like that would've had their shipments by now.

Of course, if they're waiting for new batches of Kermit to actually be made, then I I guess that's a pretty good reason.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I think Ill buy the next load of Muppets from the US as its taking forever to get them in the UK.........Im now being told by Cards Inc its Jan for kermit!!!!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Ordering directly from the US (or Canada as I did) means that, even if you get one for a good price, they sting you with the customs fee when they deliver it. It costs around $100 for parcel post (4-8 weeks deilvery) from your average US suplier. If you can get one from Forbidden Planet or somewhere else in the UK it will probably be worth waiting until they get them in stock and save you a bit of cash.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mine is STILL not here, and they are saying it hasn't come from the suppliers...any news on that?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I haven't heard or read anything about that lately, and the awesome peeps at MR don't seem to post anymore, or at least, not as much.

Have they posted in this thread since the other one was closed? They were verrrrrrrry active in that one.

Oh well.

fluffnstuff

Reaction score
kermits here at last

hi im so happy, i got kermit today. He is so cool i cant take my eyes off him, mine is number 646, hes brill
:smile: :smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
fluffnstuff said:
hi im so happy, i got kermit today. He is so cool i cant take my eyes off him, mine is number 646, hes brill
Congrats! Was he worth the wait or what?! :smile:

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
fluffnstuff said:
Wow....a Muppet fan from Birkenhead! I went to school there!!!