Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
fluffnstuff said:
hi im so happy, i got kermit today. He is so cool i cant take my eyes off him, mine is number 646, hes brill
:smile: :smile:
How did you manage to get him soo quickly

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So has anybody taken any recent pictures with new poses lately? I myself haven't, just waiting to see what I get for Christmas before I go out and buy a case and a directors chair to set him in.

I still look at him every day, still can't get over how incredibly awesome he is. Can't wait for Gonzie and ANiMaL!!!

Peace,
:smile:
Anthony

Davina

Reaction score
for me.. he's sitting quietly up on a high shelf for the holiday.. step kids are coming for Christmas break, so he's better off safely out of range... am working on plans for after Christmas displays though..

Telly

Reaction score
I was actually gonna ask what KermieBaby47 asked...has anyone taken any pictures recently of their Master Replica Kermit? I think my friends are getting me one for Christmas. They said that's all I've talked about for the past few months. If I don't get him for Christmas...then definately will be getting him once I get my credit cards down! :smile:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
What's green and sticky and smells like...

Hey - Got mine - Only opened one. Number 657 - The other is sealed in it's case. I Love any kermit product. As I look at him more and more I find little things that bother me... but I am happy overall with him.

Looking at him it looks like the two pieces that form his head are slightly different colors. I know they are because I dye fabric for my puppets and there is a differnce when you dye fabrics in batches.They pick the fabric to cover the seams. Which is expected, but as I look at the places the legs join I think they got a little sloppy. I fixed that with a straight razor. I also hate the felt they chose for the neck piece. looks cheap. But I dress him in clothes anyway. Right now he is wearing a Jean Jacket and T-shirt. I am editing some of my son's old pants. but right now he's wearing Superman briefs.:wink: I'll post some picts later.

Davina

Reaction score
what "size" clothes are you using??? that's been the hardest part for me, finding clothes that fit him..

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I was checking out a little Santa suit the other day in the infants section of my Wallyworld. Looked to be about the right size, but I couldn't be sure.

Maybe I'll pick it up when it's on Clearance next week! :wink:

Can't wait to see those pics Blinky_Fish, sounds like fun.
:smile:
Anthony

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I'm worried. My supplier has said that Kermit may not arrive in the UK!!!!!!!!!Where can I get him ASAP

Telly

Reaction score
I exchanged presents with my friends last night. I was right! Two of them went together and got me a Kermit! I've been playing with him to find the right pose.