Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Alright, you also got your blaster today!!! Cool buddy, enjoy your swag. Maybe it'll help you feel better? :wink:

Hey C.J., here's a pic that Nitro posted over on CMX. The sides and back of the box have more of the brown theme with technical illustrations of Kermit in different poses and stuff. Check it out! :smile:

Garland

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Got my Kermit. YAAAAAYYY!!

I'm a little too under the weather and tired to mess around posing and taking pictures, but I'm thrilled with him!

Also, I got my Han Solo blaster that I won. What a great day!
Feel better brother!

And when you do...be sure to take pictures of Kermit with that Han Solo Blaster!

MWoO

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Here's a couple of pictures of my Kermit that I just posted over on CMX. Looks pretty good to me!

Link to my family friendly post :smile: :
http://forum.creatusmaximus.com/showpost.php?p=72338&postcount=18
Now see, your Kermit looks very different from other pictures I have seen, yet it is the esact same product. Very nice head shape you got.

As for tips of my own, I have none. Don't have a Kermit yet. I didn't pre-order one because I wanted to see some final product pics before dropping the cash. Hope to get one soon though.

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
I know, exactly. It looks like a whole different product and different material, I love it. Complete turn around making me want it even that much more. KermieBaby ma’man, like I was saying, definitely the best new pics I’ve seen yet!!!! :wink:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Garland said:
Feel better brother!

And when you do...be sure to take pictures of Kermit with that Han Solo Blaster!
:smile:

If only I also had a Fluke Flystalker lightsaber...

(Thanks for the health wishes, Garland and KermieBaby! Off to sleep...)

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I got my Kermit today, too. I think he is beautiful. Master Replicas did a bang-up wonderful job.

For those of you complaining, I don't want to start a flame war, but I'm really annoyed. This is a top notch product. If you think you can do better, build your own. If you hate it so much that you have to physically uproot the eyes and move them, send it back unopened and get your money back and build your own. This is definitely more than a $200 doll. It is a replica, made from the original patterns. As many have noted, Kermit himself changed a lot over the years. Some of the real posers have been good, some have been horrible. This is as good as a mass-produced (in a small quantity) product can possibly be and certainly looks light-years better than some of the real posers.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that some people can never be happy.

I for one, am very happy.

:stick_out_tongue:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I got my Kermit today, too. I think he is beautiful. Master Replicas did a bang-up wonderful job.

For those of you complaining, I don't want to start a flame war, but I'm really annoyed. This is a top notch product. If you think you can do better, build your own. If you hate it so much that you have to physically uproot the eyes and move them, send it back unopened and get your money back and build your own. This is definitely more than a $200 doll. It is a replica, made from the original patterns. As many have noted, Kermit himself changed a lot over the years. Some of the real posers have been good, some have been horrible. This is as good as a mass-produced (in a small quantity) product can possibly be and certainly looks light-years better than some of the real posers.

I guess it just comes down to the fact that some people can never be happy.

I for one, am very happy.

:stick_out_tongue:

yeah! thanks Was Once Ernie, glad someone sayed it! :smirk:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm so happy Kermit is starting to show up but seeing everyones pictures makes me want mine even more. I hope he comes soon.:smile: :smile: :smile: