Your Favorite Cartoons on Sesame Street

Ziffel

Reaction score
And another cartoon that I only remember the beginning of had a guy say something like, "I had a thought about a thought. I thought a lot about thinking. And do you know what I thought I'd thought?" That would be a fun one to watch again. I know it began with seven beats of music. (Blu woo woo woo WOO woo woo). <--- my own silly attempt at a description.

This one brings to mind that one about the cartoon guy and his mind. (Hey, it brings to my mind about his mind and earlier I was thinking about the preceding thinking one!). I think this one has been mentioned somewhere before, though. The one where the guy keeps mentioning about all his mind tells him about what is going on. Then he throws a ball in the air and says, "My mind tells me there's something wrong. It's been up there much too long." And it turns out a bird picked up the ball in its beak.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
don't think these were mentioned.

a hand draws things like a RR bridge- just in time for the train to go across.

Ziffel

Reaction score
There was a cartoon with two guys, one who was on the rather slow and dumb side, where the dumb guy ate something. I think it was a letter of the alphabet. The other guy says something like, "What did you do with that letter t?" The dumb guy says, "I ate it for lunch." The other guy says, "Well I'll give you another one." Then as he talks to the viewers about that letter the other guy starts to eat it again. The other guy says, "Watch your manners. Don't chew with your mouth open." The dumb guy simply says, "Needs salt."

Xerus

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
There was a cartoon with two guys, one who was on the rather slow and dumb side, where the dumb guy ate something. I think it was a letter of the alphabet. The other guy says something like, "What did you do with that letter t?" The dumb guy says, "I ate it for lunch." The other guy says, "Well I'll give you another one." Then as he talks to the viewers about that letter the other guy starts to eat it again. The other guy says, "Watch your manners. Don't chew with your mouth open." The dumb guy simply says, "Needs salt."
Actually, the letter in that skit was D. The big guy named Dudley put down the capital D and the short guy asks, "Where's the small d Dudley?" Dudley replied, "I ate it for dinner", and the short guy says to bring out another one. So Dudley puts down the small d, but then eats the capital D. The short guy says, "Dinner begins with D", but then tells Dudly not to eat with his mouth open. Dudley replies with a clueless face, "Needs salt."

Ziffel

Reaction score
Remember the one where the girl says, "Beso", the spanish word for kiss? And there's a little boy about two sitting on the floor and she kisses him as she walks across the screen. He doesn't like it and cries a little. Then she comes back across from the other side and kisses his other cheek. He fusses again. She does it a thrid time and giggles. He whines even more. But then when she is about to kiss him a fourth time he does something to stop her in her tracks (Do you recall what he did? I'm thinking he may have held up a big sign that said beso [to block her way]. Or maybe the sign said "Stop"?). Anyway, he then says, "Beso blechhhhh!"

Ziffel

Reaction score
And one with a lady and a dog and she doesn't know what kind of animal he is. So he gives her obvious clues like wagging his tail. She concludes, "I've got it! You're a dinosaur." He says, "No!" and walks away in disgust. She shouts after him, "You call those hints?!" He replies, "I'm a dog, dummy." She turns to the viewers and says, "Now that's a hint."

Soul H

Reaction score
He stopped her by taking the O from BESO, and placed it around her like a Spellbinding Cricle (Yu-Gi-Oh card).

Ziffel said:
Remember the one where the girl says, "Beso", the spanish word for kiss? And there's a little boy about two sitting on the floor and she kisses him as she walks across the screen. He doesn't like it and cries a little. Then she comes back across from the other side and kisses his other cheek. He fusses again. She does it a thrid time and giggles. He whines even more. But then when she is about to kiss him a fourth time he does something to stop her in her tracks (Do you recall what he did? I'm thinking he may have held up a big sign that said beso [to block her way]. Or maybe the sign said "Stop"?). Anyway, he then says, "Beso blechhhhh!"

Ziffel

Reaction score
How about a couple of cartoons with a frog and a fly?

(1) A fly is near a frog and talking about a mile a minute. He's describing the characteristics of both. (He says frogs are "fat and ugly"). At the end, while the fly is still talking rapidly, the frog suddenly swallows him and that's the end of the fly. Music plays. And the frog says, "Ribbit".

(2) A fly comes up to a frog and says, "Hi, I'm a fly."
Frog: "I'm a frog."
Fly: "What do frogs eat?"
Frog: "We eat flies. What did you say you were?"
Fly: "Uh, I'm a frog." Then he starts hopping away as if he was a frog. (Sounded like he was saying, "heep heep heep" as he hopped).

I already mentioned in a previous post about the three frogs saying first, middle, last. And in another thread I've seen the one with the man who hated frogs brought up. Boy SS sure did have a lot of frog stuff. Kermit the Frog being the biggest (and best!) of all! :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
did you reconize the narrator. I'm pretty sure it was Kasey Kasem. sorry if I mispelled his name. he also narrated the B cartoon with the boy knocking every B word off that brick wall with his baseball and bat.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Yeah, Casey Kasem did a few narrations for Sesame Street cartoons. He was a pretty cool guy.