You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
YOU KNOW YOUR AN OBSESSED MUPPET FAN....
IF you have the CD "Songs of the Street" in your car (or tape player, like me) and when "Doin the Pigeon" comes on, and your at a red light, you let your car roll a inch then put on the breaks, making the car do the pigeon. hehe :zany:
ROFL!! Oh gosh, I can just picture you doing that... >: D Best mental image ever.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would funny to see. Car doing the pigeon.

You might be an obesessed Muppet Fan if.........

You see kids or babies with shirts that look just like Ernie's and say "Oh Ernie."

wes

Reaction score
You might be and obsessed Muppet fan if...
All your kids in childrens church bring you random muppet things like t-shirts and toys!!! I had a Family that was out shopping and found a Sesame street shirt the said rollen' with me hommies with Ernie, Bert, Oscar,and the honkers in a car together it was great. For pastor apperiation month I got a Origanal Muppet Movie Album It is awesome.

Also,

You live in the Ghetto and your at a stop light and a car pulls up next to you with the bass thumping, so to compeat you crank up Manamanah or captin Vegetable and act like nothing happened.

Teheheman

Reaction score
You're an obsessed Muppet fan if you still root for the drivers that carried the Muppet paint schemes. Even though that was 5 years ago.
You're an obsessed Muppet fan if you still hold a grudge against Chicagoland and Tropicana for not letting the Muppets on the track for their anniversary 5 years ago.

Daniel

Kiki

Reaction score
wes said:
All your kids in childrens church bring you random muppet things like t-shirts and toys!!! I had a Family that was out shopping and found a Sesame street shirt the said rollen' with me hommies with Ernie, Bert, Oscar,and the honkers in a car together it was great. For pastor apperiation month I got a Origanal Muppet Movie Album It is awesome.
Haha! That's so cool! Kinda simelar to me... kids I know -from my old primary school or firend's of my mum's children- give me all these little Sesame Street toys and stuff that they have apperently grown out of. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you never give up on the Muppets. Be it the release of "The Muppet Show" Season 2, or a new movie or special, the Fraggle Rock movie, Dark Crystal sequel, Labyrinth Manga, Sesame DVDs, anything, you never give up on The Muppets. Because you believe in Jim Henson's dream, and one special quote, from one special frog...

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending."

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you keep believing.

wes

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmph:cry: ... that's Beautiful, I wont cry....I wont cry ahhhhh naw....:cry: bahhhaaaaaa booo. That was good!

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you never give up on the Muppets. Be it the release of "The Muppet Show" Season 2, or a new movie or special, the Fraggle Rock movie, Dark Crystal sequel, Labyrinth Manga, Sesame DVDs, anything, you never give up on The Muppets. Because you believe in Jim Henson's dream, and one special quote, from one special frog...

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending."

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you keep believing.
That was so beautiful, Ryan. *whips tear off face* :cry:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
wes said:
You live in the Ghetto and your at a stop light and a car pulls up next to you with the bass thumping, so to compeat you crank up Manamanah or captin Vegetable and act like nothing happened.
haha, Ive done that too! :excited: only I dont live in a ghetto, I do it in the suburbs, at like 10 at night.

wes

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
haha, Ive done that too! :excited: only I dont live in a ghetto, I do it in the suburbs, at like 10 at night.
I yeah I get the bird alot! but I do feel threatend.

Picture it I roll up to a Stop lingt next to a three tone 1986 mercury contententail with bass booming and Boom Boooom bom Booom Bom. I pull up and crank my little corrola's volume to the max and blair: Do do do do do...Manamanah, Do do do do, do do do, do do do, Do do do do do do! or It is I captin Vegetable with my carrot and my celery!!

Ganaster in the car next to me give me a dirty look and drives off!!