You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah, in the "Babyface" song it's definitely Richard first, then Jerry. Frank's probably in it too but I hadn't thought of it yet.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Ha Ha! You all are an amusing crew! You might be slightly obsessed if you are new to MC and are already writing about being obsessed. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
heralde, when all the chickens finally come in, Frank is the bass notes, far as I can tell. :wink:

dabauckham, don't worry, we're all like that here!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
heralde, when all the chickens finally come in, Frank is the bass notes, far as I can tell. :wink:
I think you're right, after listening to it, that's what I thought too. Hehe!

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are hanging out at your favorite bar with your best friends and still checking out the Muppet Central Forums.

(Thats me right now)

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
unclematt said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are hanging out at your favorite bar with your best friends and still checking out the Muppet Central Forums.

(Thats me right now)
there's a computer at the bar? nifty! :wink:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
christyb said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...you rewind tapes to figure out which Muppeteer's head you just saw.
Guilty as charged for me with that one.:stick_out_tongue:

But seriously.... you may be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

-You make special trips to New York City's Museum of Television and Radio and watch 3 hours worth of Muppet nostalgia.

-You used to play Labyrinth in your backyard complete with Goblin Guard and Bog of Eternal Stench.

-Your MP3 player has all Muppet songs.

-You've only uploaded Muppet videos to Youtube

I'll have more later...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you count all of the credits at the end of Follow That Bird, just to see if The Count was correct in his counting of 278 credits.

dabauckham

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you count all of the credits at the end of Follow That Bird, just to see if The Count was correct in his counting of 278 credits.
LOL! :big_grin: Well, was he? Now I'm dying to know. I think he'd have to be, being as obsessive as we all know the Count to be. BTW, why don't we have a Count smilie? That seems like it'd be a good one to have. The tag could be "obsessive-compulsive"