You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

anytimepally

Reaction score
If, when you get online, you check MC before checking your e-mail or anything else

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are helping another MC member plot a way to convince his sister that the Muppets are funny.
Ahahahaha! Thanks Beau! I was just gonna say....... "You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are determined to prove that nobody doesn't like the Muppets"

Beauregard

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are suddenly hit by the realisation that Kermit and Piggy may not be able to have children, and you feel a deep sorrow realising how much sadness that would cause poor Piggy. (After all, Kermit already has something of a son in Robin...all Piggy has in the way of relations is Andy and Randy Pigs, so she would feel it more than he.)

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm...........a combination of a frog and a pig. A fig, or a Prog if you will. Seems interesting.
If you watch somebody on a show ONLY because that person was on the Muppet Show at one point
If you ALWAYS use a Muppet in the 6 degrees to Kevin Bacon game.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
If everytime you see someone who's worked with the Muppets on a different TV show, you point out that they worked with the Muppets and when.. for example, you're watching TV and Dabney Coleman comes on (which is likely, because he seems to get a new show that's soon to be canceled every season) and you turn to whoever you're watching with and say, "Hey, he waa in The Muppets Take Manhattan.. I always do that :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! I do that sooo often! Especially with singers, who I only listen to because they sang with the Muppets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've done that too. Petuala Clark was on PBS the other night. I saw fit to point out "She was on The Muppet Show!", even though I knew she'd done a ton of other things! Lol

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
When your listening to Marvin Suggs's Lady of Spain, and your friend remarks "that sounds like..." and you finish with "Frank Oz?" "no... well yes, but... Grover! he sounds like Grover" "...You mean Frank Oz"

Hehe