You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well strangely enough, and I wonder if Ed, (the Count's online namesake) has figured it out, the Count has made one or two small mistakes in the past.
:zany:

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if, whenever you hear a rock 'n roll song on the radeo, you picture all the members of the EM in the band pit playing it, and pick out the parts each one would play.

Kiki

Reaction score
... You know how many cats Steve Whitmire owns/owned?

Sadly, I do. XD

Erine81981

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if....

-You name every muppet/sesame street character that come across the screen when they sing or dance.

-You try and trick your little ones (or in my case neices) of characters that come on the screen and name them some other muppet character name.

-You yell like Super Grover when you fall or trip.

-You have your dad (that is if he can draw i now mine can) draw you a Kermit the Frog on paper and you cut him out and use those little brackes or whatever there called to make joints in the arms and legs and you carry him wherever you go. (That's one of my oldest things i did when i was little)

Kiki

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if....
-You have your dad (that is if he can draw i now mine can) draw you a Kermit the Frog on paper and you cut him out and use those little brackes or whatever there called to make joints in the arms and legs and you carry him wherever you go. (That's one of my oldest things i did when i was little)
Aww, that's so cute! AND a really cool idea, hmmm- might try it at some stage.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

-You call your bathtub 'Rosie' like Ernie. (Bert: "Ernie, why do you call your bathtub Rosie?" Ernie: "Cause everytime I take a bath, I leave a ring around Rosie!")

-You go through phases where you want your bedroom to be painted 'Kermit-green' colour.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you cant make up your mind on if you want your Kermit tatoo to be full bodied or just the head and the collar. (Thats me)

Pork

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you go to the trash heap when you need to solve a problem. ( My rubbish bin has never helped me much though) hahahahaha

Pork

Reaction score
if you refer to humans as silly people.

wes

Reaction score
you greet people with a "Hi Ho"

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
YOU KNOW YOUR AN OBSESSED MUPPET FAN....
IF you have the CD "Songs of the Street" in your car (or tape player, like me) and when "Doin the Pigeon" comes on, and your at a red light, you let your car roll a inch then put on the breaks, making the car do the pigeon. hehe :zany:

Yeah... and to top it off, my young siblings know what im talking about because they see so much old stuff though me.