You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

BertFan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan when you get intrigued by two of the same Anything Muppet patterns being next to each other.
I don't really get happy if I see two of the same Anything Muppet pattern next to each other because it is kinda common to two of them together

datman24

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you decide to join an online forum where you can discuss your passion among other fans (so I guess I fit the mold).

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You might be and obsessed Muppet fan if...
All your kids in childrens church bring you random muppet things like t-shirts and toys!!! I had a Family that was out shopping and found a Sesame street shirt the said rollen' with me hommies with Ernie, Bert, Oscar,and the honkers in a car together it was great. For pastor apperiation month I got a Origanal Muppet Movie Album It is awesome.

Also,

You might be and obsessed Muppet fan if...
You live in the Ghetto and your at a stop light and a car pulls up next to you with the bass thumping, so to compeat you crank up Manamanah or captin Vegetable and act like nothing happened.
That last one was hilarious!!!! LOL!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
- You've always wanted to say a random letter and have it appear next to you.
- ...And then you've imagined what would happened if you kept saying letters and thought about how they would pile up and then burst out laughing, causing all your classmates to stare at you...

Needless to say that I've done most of those.
...Needless to say that was more than a few, too o__O They just kept coming to me XD
This is hilarious!!!! I have something similar

YMBAOMF IF you've always wanted to say a random number and have it appear next to you.
- And then you've imagined what might happen if you kept saying random numbers (doesn't matter how BIG or random they are) and thought about how they'd pile up in a SS sketch and then burst out laughing and end up having some of your friends & family members stare at you, followed by you staring at them, and asking them (in a Captain Vegetable kind of way) DO I LOOK LIKE A WEIRDO TO YOU OR SOMETHING?!

LOL!!!!!!!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if yo're hearing sirens and when you see the emergency vehicles pass by you say something like "That's ONE, One fire truck, THREE, three ambulances, and FOUR, Four cop cars going to some kind of emergency I don't know about!!! Ah Ah Ah!!!!!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you think that you should go to 'Muppet School" meaning that all sorts of Muppets would teach classes there like Bunsen would teach science, the Swedish Chef would teach cooking in home economics, Count Von Count would teach mathematics, The Newsman could teach English, etc. Dr. Teeth could be the music teacher, LOL

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if whenever you read mean spirited YouTube comments out loud, you say them in Oscar's voice.