You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not so much a Muppetism, more a Muppet Centralism "You may be an obsessed fan if..."

Whenever you hear the new slogan at the end of Popeye's Restaurant's commercials where they say, "we don't make sense, we make chicken", you automatically think/say at the TV "but it's more profitable to make dollars, by selling that chicken". :laugh:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Not so much a Muppetism, more a Muppet Centralism "You may be an obsessed fan if..."

Whenever you hear the new slogan at the end of Popeye's Restaurant's commercials where they say, "we don't make sense, we make chicken", you automatically think/say at the TV "but it's more profitable to make dollars, by selling that chicken". :laugh:
Are you referring to something like 'frog's legs'?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Every time you're at the end of watching a Jimmy Dean commercial, you shout out "Where's :sympathy:!!!"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you downloaded the latest DLC update for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and found out that Kermit The Frog, and The Count were the newest characters. A friend of mine and I were thinking about how funny it’d be if some random non-Nintendo characters (like the 2 I mentioned) became playable characters after completing certain tasks.
That probably should be a separate game altogether.

:smile::embarrassed::sympathy: That probably should be a separate game.

Sort of like "Muppet Race Mania" is similar to the Mario Kart series, it would be interesting to see the muppets to a "Smas Bros." Type of thing.

MuppetMan301

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if

you yell “MEEP!” at the top of your lungs whenever your science teacher mentions a beaker.:eek: