"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, my phone died. Now it's magically at 100% when charging.

:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Mushroom Hair's been making music as early as 2005. Earliest I ever heard/knew about her was an entire decade after that!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trevor Phillips from GTA V - I MEAN Simon was killed off in tonight's Walking Dead.

I'm not really surprised though cause there was conflict going on between him and Negan toward's the later half of this season.

I'm already predicting that Dwight and maybe Gabriel are gonna be killed off in the finale next Sunday.

On another note - oh my ******* god the Mac and cheese Eugene made looked so ******* delicious.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trevor Phillips from GTA V - okay, fine, his actor Steven Ogg clean shaven on Talking Dead. :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never said all cops were bad, but I have said that there's been too many racist white cops literally getting away with murder when they abuse their power of authority and kill innocent and unarmed black people.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
@D'Snowth admitting not all cops are bad!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Shocker!

Right, @dwayne1115 ?
Yep it took a story about a lady who was 7 to 8 months pregnant and addicted to heroine. Who was shooting up when the officer found her. Instead of arresting the lady he offered to adopt her baby.
This just goes to show you folks that even though some people may have power they do not all use it for evi l