1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Froggy Fool, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

The one that really shocks me is that next year MAD (the cartoon network show), Regular Show, and Nickelodeon's Victorious are all going to turn 10. Where have my tween years gone...…… :p.

2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Another one that really shocks me:Slender-Man turns 10 this year.

That iconic faceless being with long arms has been a part of pop culture for a decade now. That just really surprises me lol.

3. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Elmo's World is 20 years old (came out 1998).

And I can't believe Sesame Street is turning 50! Man it felt like yesterday when I first watched Sesame Street.

newsmanfan and Flaky Pudding like this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Technically, the show doesn’t turn 50 until November of this year.

But I guess that you can say that!

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There was a bug in the washing machine this morning. No idea how it got in there, but now I'll never be comfortable doing laundry ever again.

newsmanfan likes this.
  6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  7. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Hey I saw a rat running across the laundromat while I was doing laundry.

8. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

This.... is.... FIRE!

Any Del likes this.
  9. MikaelaMuppet

So, the last remaining location of Burger King in my town just closed and do not even know why that is.

10. D'Snowth

11. D'Snowth

Apparently Charli XCX is mainstream now. O.O

12. D'Snowth

Seeing Piper Perabo on a talk show; I seriously haven't seen her in anything since the mid-2000s.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

He was just picking up his pjs. Can't go to bed in dirty pjs, man.

14. Misskermie

Misskermie Well-Known Member

A Spider (Who I call Cecil) in my window that I had previously presumed dead has moved.

I am not only surprised, but afraid because I'm arachnophobic.

15. D'Snowth

I'm continually surprised by the fact that Annoying Orange continues to be a thing. I honestly gave up on it after a couple of years because it just got so repetitive and old.

16. MikaelaMuppet

I used to love that in middle school, but then just decided to give up because it got really grating and tiring.

17. D'Snowth

I mean, I remember checking it out due to curiosity about nine years ago, because the videos were always trending, and I'll admit, it was amusing in the beginning, and some of the supporting characters were genuinely funny . . . but yeah, how many times can Grandpa Lemon be brought back to life only to be killed again?

18. D'Snowth

Seeing how much James Spader has changed; he's hardly recognizable!