"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, @D'Snowth might be surprised to hear this, but um....

I went to get some water bottles at the supermarket today, and on my way back, I actually heard "Heartbreak Town" by Bruce Hornsby from "Twice Upon a Time" on the radio. And get this. It was the full song from the movie, not the short version from rare music video. It had the final chorus with Bruce rocking out and the bridge beforehand ("Been up all night, staring out at the sky-line-lights..."), but the song actually had a fade put in the movie. Here, the song actually ended with the cold fade like we heard in the short version from the music video after the final chorus not present in the music video with Bruce rocking out. I was very surprised and sang along in my car. The DJ (Chuck Nolan from WZLX) mentioned he found the full version on YouTube (I'm guessing one of those "topic" channels). Ah, man. I gotta find this....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, man. It was legit! I'm now wondering if maybe there was possible a rare LP of the song where the source came from....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, fine.

Yeah, April fool's. :stick_out_tongue: just know I was actually saving this one for awhile.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My team tottenham actually won at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea for the first time in 28 years