"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That moment when your mom comments on your joke of Fox News shutting down, to which she agrees, and I mentioned the same for CNN, to which she also agreed.

:eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Luckily, mine and my mom's internet lives are totally separate. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No. She's got her own online social circle, I got mine, no need for them to collide.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mmm. True.

Eh, honestly if there's something I don't want my parents to see, I just block them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Couple of things.

1) I saw a guy who looks ALOT like Ringo Starr (beard, similar shades)

2) saw a little kid who looks like he might be on the autism spectrum. Hand flapping, moaning, covering ears and banging against his seat. Poor guy.

3) saw a girl at the Pheasent lane mall who honestly looks ALOT like a girl from my hometown named Alexa (I wanted to say hi, but to be honest, didn't because 1) I didn't know if it was actually her, 2) we... :sigh: kinda just went our separate ways. :smirk: )

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Couple of things.

1) I saw a guy who looks ALOT like Ringo Starr (beard, similar shades)

2) saw a little kid who looks like he might be on the autism spectrum. Hand flapping, moaning, covering ears and banging against his seat. Poor guy.

3) saw a girl at the Pheasent lane mall who honestly looks ALOT like a girl from my hometown named Alexa (I wanted to say hi, but to be honest, didn't because 1) I didn't know if it was actually her, 2) we... :sigh: kinda just went our separate ways. :smirk: )
Just asking but why is a child with what sounds like serve autism suprising??