Who is your Fave Sesame Street Muppet?

AquaGGR

Reaction score
This might be a strange choice, but...my favorite Sesame Street Muppet is Roosevelt Franklin. (My second favorite SST Muppet would probably be Ernie)

His skits were always hilarious to me, and his design is charming. Too bad the character was retired (though I can see why). I always thought David Rudman would be good as Roosevelt Franklin.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Ernie, Bert, Grover, The Count, Snuffy, and Cookie Monster. There are several other characters that I like, but these are my top 6 favorites.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I do not like Grover. I think his old voice is annoying. If it's Fuzzy and Blue, I like his singing voice. The new Grover voice is much better.

cjd874

Reaction score
I do not like Grover. I think his old voice is annoying. If it's Fuzzy and Blue, I like his singing voice. The new Grover voice is much better.
So what you're saying is that you never liked Frank Oz's Grover. I never liked his singing voice, to be honest. I grew up with Frank's Grover in the 1990s, so it was hard for me to get used to Eric Jacobson's interpretation. But it's grown on me.

As for favorite SS Muppets: Big Bird, Oscar, Cookie, Ernie & Bert, Grover, Count von Count, Telly, Baby Bear, Two-Headed Monster, and most of the old-school Anything-Muppet-based characters like Sherlock, Guy Smiley, Mumford, Roosevelt, and yes even Harvey Kneeslapper.

Eziwolf

Reaction score
Grover, Telly, Cookie and Beautiful Day Monster...yeah I love monsters :smile: But also Ernie-Bert and Prairie Dawn.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really can't decide, as it's like asking who my favorite child is. There are characters I prefer over others, but even then... that's a long list.

It's easier if I say "Man, I really didn't care much for that girl who really loved her cat" and just be done with it.

If I were FORCED to pick one favorite, I'd probably say Oscar. or Cookie... or Grover...

See?! Not easy.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
As a child, I don't think I ever had a favorite. I don't remember preferring one Muppet over the other. I loved them all the same.
But now that I'm older...I still love all the Sesame Street Muppets. But if I had to choose, I'd probably pick Grover. He's just so cute and funny. :super:

Eziwolf

Reaction score
If I were forced to pick one it would be Telly. I love him, he's just like me....worrying, panicking and anxious :laugh: