Who is your Fave Sesame Street Muppet?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Many great muppets. The Bert and Ernie skits were the ones I enjoyed the most. And specifically out of those two, I vote for my ol' buddy :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I love them all, but Big Bird is definately my favorite. He's the heart and soul of the Street. :wisdom:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I've always sorta liked the Count and Grover. Lately I've been finding that I like Bert and Ernie more and more. I think it has something to do with the fact that I started listening to some old Sesame Street tapes lately and have found that I really like Ernie's voice.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
This is a cool thread to resurrect. :smile: It's so hard to pick just one: as a child I would have said Cookie Monster and Ernie. Now I would add Grover, and it's hard not to mention Big Bird, too (Kermit, too, of course, but he's not SS-specific). Having become a serious Muppet and Jim Henson fan the last several years and learning more about the dynamic between Jim and Frank, it's becoming harder for me to separate Bert and Ernie as a unit-- I now see them as a classic duo and can't really name one over the other as a favorite.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I love Abby Cadabby, Grover, Rosita, Telly, The Count, and the Honkers, to name a few.

I hope the Honkers appear in Season 43.