When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
fuzzygobo's right, don't put it off until the last minute, or let your landlords get the upper hand, because there may not be anything available when you're moving out, and you could find yourself having to live in a hotel for a month or two before you find something - and believe me, that'll drain your bank account quickly.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, I’m gonna start searching around by April or May. The last thing I’d want to do is wait till the last minute. Already had that problem when we were selling our house last year and look where it led me in. 🙃

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So at this point I’m just honestly maybe considering breaking my lease early cause my patience with this place has just been stripped away completely.

My only concern is if this is going to potentially bite me in the *** one way or another.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It varies how much it might cost you to break the lease. For me, I had to put up a month’s rent for security and one month rent in advance.
The advance month you might not get back. The only way to get the security back, the apartment has to be exactly how you found it. So nail holes have to be filled in, the soundproofing in your closet has to be taken down, etc.

one thing that can work in your favor. If the landlord withholds any of your security deposit, he has to send you an itemized list of what expenses he had to pay- repairs, repainting, etc.
If he doesn’t, you may be entitled to triple your security.
There is a special court in each state for landlords/tenants. Landlords have strict guidelines they have to follow. If he has been negligent in fixing things, it could work out for you. Unfortunately there’s a long waiting list of people ahead of you, so it might be a while before your case comes up.

if you’re thinking of breaking the lease, and you’re looking for another place to live, LOOK NOW!!! DO NOT WAIT!!!

it’s just like if you have a job you hate, don’t quit until you have another one lined up. Not “U’ll quit then I’ll start looking”. No. Get a job lined up, have an official starting date, THEN quit your old job. That way you can leave with no strings attached.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah so my mom and I are actually looking at some new places before I contact my landlord about the lease. And totally agreed with jobs. I mean okay, I have quit at least two jobs without knowing what to do next, but in my defense, it was cases like JC Penny’s where my performance was not going well and I don’t think I would have improved if I was given one more week, also with Texas Roadhouse I nearly injured myself multiple times that it wasn’t worth potentially physically damaging my body right when I start the job. I was literally limping when I got home.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I’m hopeful I can just send it out and get a replacement via warranty, but it looks like my pax 3 vaporizer’s battery is either fried or coming to the end of the road.

Since 2 weeks ago (I believe) it has been charging incredibly slow, practically making little to no progress with the charging. I was really hoping I just needed a new charger, but no, something is clearly up with the battery. Which is what I was fearing in the back of my mind when I would test this out with my new charger.

I did inform the folks about this to Pax and am waiting to hear back from them tomorrow. But honestly, I’m really hoping this is a case of age with my pax and not a case of because I did often use it a lot this year and last (look, 2020 was an absolute **** show year and this one could also get extremely ******* and irritating; frankly this year just served as an unnecessary sequel to 2020). But sadly, I have a very good feeling it may be because of the latter. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh:

To be honest, I just wish gas stations did not ******* exist right now. Pretty soon it’s gonna get to the point where gas prices will be 4 dollars and then soon to be 5.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Which is exactly what happened when Bush was President, which everybody seems to have conveniently forgotten.