When you need to rant...

mariolover

Reaction score
I don't like how Muppet Central won't allow you to search certain threads on here because the words are too "short, long or common". You have to go to google or search in the categories to find those threads.

mariolover

Reaction score
I hate it when my parents or friends ask me “Who are you texting with?” Anyone else?

Like it’s none of your business, seriously.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, but when I lived at home, I was reminded by my dad”My house, my rules”.
And I respected his rules. But until you move out, they’re paying the bills, you’re eating their food, they’re taking care of you(unless you’re out working and helping pay for expenses).

When I moved out, the burden of paying my way was totally mine. But so was the freedom.

mariolover

Reaction score
If you don’t like your parents’rules, you can always pack your marbles, move out, and live by your own rules.

I moved out when I was 19.
And with no excuses either.
That’s partially true. But even after you’ve moved out of your parents house,

you still can’t always just live however you want without consequences.

There are still some punishments for not following certain laws and rules, like jail for example.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
How big of a moron do you take me for?

When I moved out, I didn’t live recklessly doing whatever I pleased. I had to be responsible to pay my bills every month. I couldn’t let my grades suffer. It was hard work, but I had the freedom to call my own shots.
I knew full well the consequences if I screwed up.
But my parents raised my sister, brother, and myself to be independent adults, and we knew right from wrong.
I knew full well if I did something stupid and landed in jail, my dad wouldn’t bail me out.
I wasn’t about to throw my future away doing something illegal.
See, even at that age, people can make good decisions and get ahead. And know what the consequences would come from bad decisions.

People may have called me a lot of different things, but never ignorant.