When the unexpected happens

Skye

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about all these troubles you're having. I hope it all goes so well for you, and I'll be thinking millions of good thoughts for you every day! :smile: (((Kathy!!!!!)))

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Oh my gosh, Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about all these troubles you're having. I hope it all goes so well for you, and I'll be thinking millions of good thoughts for you every day! :smile: (((Kathy!!!!!)))
Thanks very much (((Caroline)))) Hopefully all will go well.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Sorry about all that's going on.

But I could of sworn you mentioned having a similar problem a while back. If it's not to personal of a question, has this been a life long problem? What exactly is the trouble?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aw, Katz, I'm SO sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers. Also, just to make you smile, here's a fren'ly lil' poke.
*POKE*
It's tradition amongst my friends, we poke each other when we're down, it eventually devolves into a poke war, and it's REALLY hard to be (erm, upset) when you're running around poking people, shouting the word "POKE!" as loud as possible.
I hope everything gets better, and soon!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
Aw, Katz, I'm SO sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers. Also, just to make you smile, here's a fren'ly lil' poke.
*POKE*
It's tradition amongst my friends, we poke each other when we're down, it eventually devolves into a poke war, and it's REALLY hard to be obsessed when you're running around poking people, shouting the word "POKE!" as loud as possible.
Thanks Manda....needless to say I'm nervous & scared. Also...thanks for the poke.:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
*POKE*
It's tradition amongst my friends, we poke each other when we're down, it eventually devolves into a poke war, and it's REALLY hard to be (erm, upset) when you're running around poking people, shouting the word "POKE!" as loud as possible.

Good idea! I'll have to try it myself sometime. How can you not feel better after a good ol' pokefest!?

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK kiddies...this is it.

My sister called before & said she knows someone whose ex husband works up at the Gainesville Hospital.So I'm leaving shortly to go up there. I don't know yet if I'll be admitted or not.But in case I am....I'll see you guys soon & my sister will Email some of you that I have in my Email address book.
(((((((((((((EVERYONE!!!)))))))
Love
Kathy
PS.POKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKEPOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stick_out_tongue: