When the unexpected happens

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not to reply in a muffining manner, I have no idea...but a Ziffle is where a member posts and another member posts on top of the post...if that makes any sense...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Faylo said:
You'll be in my prayers as well! <3
Thanks Faylo!

BEAR said:
I will be thinking about you, but I believe you will be just fine.
I'm hoping so,Bry.I've survived 7 of these operations,so I'd say that's pretty good.

christyb said:
First off...C'mere *hugs Kathy* Secondly, where are you gonna be hospitalized? (email me: christybondurant@gmail.com) I'll send flowers or a little surprise from all of MC...okay so it won't be a huge bouquet b/c well hospital rooms are sooo big and I"m not sure if invading is what they'd have in mind. Thirdly, remember we love you and our prayers are with you!
Awww Christy...you're very sweet!:smile:((((hugs)))) I'm pretty sure it's up in Gainesville FL. but we need to make sure that there's a neurosurgeon that'll accept me there. Would you believe I might need to have a pediatric neurosurgeon? I have no offense against kids in the least.I was told why,but I forgot.:rolleyes: Anyway...don't worry about sending flowers or anything like that. It's OK.
redBoobergurl said:
Hey Kathy, as I already told you, you're in my thoughts and prayers and I'm thinking only GOOD things for you and like Bryan, I believe you will be fine. You're a tough cookie and you can pull through this! I'm glad you'll be keeping us posted. ((((HUGS)))) and muffins too because you can always use a smile right?
Thanks Beth.Last night when I thought I was going to be admitted into the hospital,I gave my sister a list of my friends to Email. She thought I was crazy but said she'd do it anyway.Thanks for the good thoughts and muffins.(((((HUGS)))) Mmmmm....yummy muffins!burp 'Scuse me!
Beauregard said:
Oh Kathy, I'm going to join in on the hugs because you've always been one of the weakest MC members in health and yet always the strongest in character. *huge hugs* *and muffins* *and ziffle cakes* *and penguins* *and more hugs*
Awwwwww((((Bo)))) thanks SO much! I honestly try my best to stay strong but it sure as heck isn't easy.:frown: *taking the muffins....the ziffle cakes & the penguins*
You all are WONDERFUL!!!!
((((((((((((((((((GROUP HUG)))))))))))))))))))))

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Let's all hope for the best for you Kathy. And ((Hugs)) to you!

christyb

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Thanks Faylo!
Anyway...don't worry about sending flowers or anything like that. It's OK.
Okay, it's not because I have too but because I want too....anndd now what am I gonna do with this super cute little thing I found online (not flowers...wait how can you stuff flowers?) that is begging for a home?? :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
christyb said:
Okay, it's not because I have too but because I want too....anndd now what am I gonna do with this super cute little thing I found online (not flowers...wait how can you stuff flowers?) that is begging for a home?? :wink:
Awwww Christy! I have a soft spot for cute cuddly stuffed things!Unfortunately...my room as of now is filled with "cute cuddly stuffed things" (they're of the feline persuasion.)
It's honestly very sweet of you.But you see,the main thing is,I'm living with my mom and she's paranoid about me sending personal stuff Online.
(I know....I know....I'm koffkoff37koffkoff years old,so why am I still living w/Mom? Health issues.):rolleyes:
Try & understand,OK?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, Kathy. :cry: :frown: Boy, fate has been against you, hasn't it? First the toenail then this, wow. ((HUGS)) But I know this won't get you down, like the others have said, you're tough and you've been through a lot. You're made of steel and finished with a coat of love and strong will. You'll pull through, I know it. You're still in my thoughts and prayers. :smile: If you'd like, I could PM you my email so we could chat sometime.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I hope everything goes well with you, Kathy! We will be thinking of you.

... and, just a thought, think of that song from Muppets Take Manhattan and how cute Gonzo is when he sings out: "And practice neurosurgery on your brain." :concern: <--- (only the little, cute, baby version) Sorry, but it's the second thing I thought of while reading this, and I hope it might make you smile.

**hug**

Katzi428

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble, Kathy. :cry: :frown: Boy, fate has been against you, hasn't it? First the toenail then this, wow. ((HUGS)) But I know this won't get you down, like the others have said, you're tough and you've been through a lot. You're made of steel and finished with a coat of love and strong will. You'll pull through, I know it. You're still in my thoughts and prayers. :smile: If you'd like, I could PM you my email so we could chat sometime.
Thanks (((AM)))) Yeah...I know...when it rains it pours huh? I try to stay tough.But as I said,it isn't easy. This whole thing will probably get me down as much as the others. Maybe moreso since it has to do w/my brain.
You're extremely sweet to tell me I'm made of steel,finished w/a coat of love & strong will.And I thank you. Thanks also for putting me in your thoughts & prayers.
PMing your Email address sounds fine.I'll PM you mine.
Kathy

Katzi428

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I hope everything goes well with you, Kathy! We will be thinking of you.

... and, just a thought, think of that song from Muppets Take Manhattan and how cute Gonzo is when he sings out: "And practice neurosurgery on your brain." :concern: <--- (only the little, cute, baby version) Sorry, but it's the second thing I thought of while reading this, and I hope it might make you smile.

**hug**
****hug*****Super Scooter.:smile: Yeah...Baby Gonzo does sound cute when singing that.But I don't think I'd want him working on my brain!:eek: