What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Penn and Teller Bulls:embarrassed::concern:t season five, because I enjoy that show. It can be a little bias by but that's something they admit.

I agree with these guys when it comes to somethings like psychics, I don't believe in that in the least

Quesal

Reaction score
I can't remember the last DVD I bought. I do remember selling my Fraggle Rock Seasons 1-3 sets a few days ago since I got the whole series now.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I can't remember the last DVD I bought. I do remember selling my Fraggle Rock Seasons 1-3 sets a few days ago since I got the whole series now.
Yeah I got the series set for christmas and now selling my seasons one thru three is on my to do list. I do it Ebay, :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Penn and Teller Bulls:embarrassed::concern:t season five, because I enjoy that show. It can be a little bias by but that's something they admit.

I agree with these guys when it comes to somethings like psychics, I don't believe in that in the least
I like that they put everything on the table. Even if they draw a conclusion that I disagree with at times, there's still no denying the funky evidence they expose along the way that needs to be acknowledged. That show does some good work. :halo:

vaati64

Reaction score
just about an hour or so ago, I pre-ordered the pink panther cartoon set, the rocker, and your a good sport charlie brown, along with a couple other non dvd items

Quesal

Reaction score
Yeah I got the series set for christmas and now selling my seasons one thru three is on my to do list. I do it Ebay, :smile:
I just sold mine at one of those Buy/Sell/Trade record store...not a huge load of dough, but I'm cool with it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. I did order the Dead Like Me set that includes a new third installment movie. It will come out next month, but it's ordered and waiting to come to me. :flirt:

Anyone that doesn't know the show - A slacker girl dies by getting hit in the head by a toilet seat that fell from an airplane. She must then reap the souls of people right before fate takes them in a usually horrible, but somewhat comedic, death. She also has to get a day job and can't visit her family. She meets up with the other reapers daily at a Waffle House to receive assignments from Mandy Patinkin (the only cast member not returning for the third portion).

animal0606

Reaction score
Dead Like me is a funny show I bought the first season for 5$ at a used cd store love it to bad it got canceled.The last DVD I bought was a blueray & that was Serenity.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I like that they put everything on the table. Even if they draw a conclusion that I disagree with at times, there's still no denying the funky evidence they expose along the way that needs to be acknowledged. That show does some good work.
Yeah it does, which is yeah since the last time I've posted on this thread, I treated myself to season one, :halo:.

Plus I also bought "Schoolhouse Rock: The Election Collection." mainly just because I wanted to wacth more cartoons and basically add to mine already huge collection of cartoon dvds, :smile: