What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh man! I didn't know that that was available! Ugh! I totally would've gotten it if I had! I just got the regular one from Best Buy... it came with a script from "The Dinner Party" though. So that's cool.
Yeah, there's a list on OfficeTally, I'm really too lazy to pull up the list right now, but I'll get to it in a minute if you want.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The dinner party one was intense! Does the script include anything deleted from the episode?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That episode was the most uncomfortable episode I have ever seen of any show ever.

Daniel
COMPLETELY agree! YEESH! I don't know how I would've handled myself in that situation.

And yeah Will, the script has a ton of deleted stuff. Totally cool.

Teheheman

Reaction score
COMPLETELY agree! YEESH! I don't know how I would've handled myself in that situation.

And yeah Will, the script has a ton of deleted stuff. Totally cool.
I would've tried to be like Jim and bail on the party lol.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
an unsuitable Job for a woman DVD set the complete mystery series .

I got this 2000 when they where first released on VHS because DVD was still kind of new at that point, i ordered it from Hastings and i was so happy to get it because of 2 facts :
1) I love the actress Helen Bxandale , the actress
2) It is filmed in England my all time favorite European country , seeing anything from there is peaceful and relaxing to me .

I have been waiting for the dvd for so long because when i got dvd from Hasting there is 3 different mysteries stories on it and when i was going though and watching them for the first time , one of the tapes broke so i did not get to see the entire series and the VHS after that was not being carried by Hastings anymore at that point not sure why so i could not return it or reorder PBS.com had also stopped carring it as well grrrrrrrr that was who aired them for the frist time i got to see the last of the series on PBS , before it ended that is how i found out about them in the first place, channel surfing one night LOL .

I have been waitting for so long i found the set New on a e-bey video store amazon.com had it since it's release in January but i could not affard it , so i happened opon it , at my price rang new from e-bey wow LOL .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That episode was the most uncomfortable episode I have ever seen of any show ever.

Daniel
You're telling me and it was not even as intense and the British version can get, lol...:stick_out_tongue:

Thanks for the info Ryan!

And Michelle, I argee with you and I really love UK series. I used to watch all the ones that PBS used to air all the time and the thing I love about them is that many only last for like five episodes so you never have worry about quality control.

anytimepally

Reaction score
pre-ordered Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat.. it's coming out on the 23rd.. I've been waiting for this to come out on DVD since they invented DVDs :excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yesterday, i bought The Golden Girls season 5 , and then i also bought , the little woman mini series DVD Meridith Baxter from family ties plays Meg wow she did a wonderful Job i have been wanting to see this movie ever sense i read about it on the net , for the first time back in 03 :excited: from what i had read over the years about it that it stuck to the book more than any other version made and it did .

I bought Golden Girls season 5 because i have loved that show sense it was first on the air my mom and dad and i never missed a episode , i have been collecting the DVDs for the past 3 years because i had wait a while though going slow on buying them , because they had to get where i could affard them .

That happened this past month i was able to fiish my collection my mom bought me season 6 as a present and i got to buy seasons 5 and 7 and i am done .

That show is so great i will never get tired of it .

When i was in high school the reruns would come on the cable station liftime , as soon as i got home from school and i would watch it , and eat a snack and relax and i would be ready for my home work . LOL

Really funny show just love it now i have the complete series on dvd .

i did get to watch the syndaction epoides for a while when the show was still runing in it's last 2 years on my local abc sation late at night , sometimes , and those would be comeplete .

I hated how lifetime copped them up Grrrrrrrrrr but that is the break with sydacation now days thank Goodness for the these being complte so glad to have them :excited:

I also can not wait to watch Little woman again it is the mini seeries tha i have waited for eve plum from the the brady bunch played the perfect Beth .

i love the book so much that i just hated seeing how copped up they did it with other movies .
the 94 version was the worst even though the sets where great i watched it one day though to just hear that and the music that was a good fit but the writing yuck .

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I just bought the entire series of 'Monty Python's Flying Circus'. Why, because it was on sale. True, I have it on VHS somewhere, but I wanted it on DVD so the price was right and I got it. I was happy...my husband less so. He's not a fan.

Oh well, at least he likes Fraggle Rock. :big_grin: