What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Are they past season one of this show or will they be sometime soon?
I'm not totally sure what you mean by that question:confused:. Do you mean are they planning to release more seasons on DVD or has the show lasted more than one season?

I'm guessing you mean DVD releases, as far as I know there has yet to be a region one dvd release of Season two. That's a bummer, it really is a great show that some people dismiss as being only for little girls, which is totally not true, lol.

By the way I just get season one of PPG today and I'm totally looking forward to watching them, I've been wacthing nothing but cartoons lately, lol, I'm a huge cartoon lover.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Garfiend and Friends volumes 4 and 5 at Target - $7.50 each :O
Man that's a great price, I only have volume one of that cartoon myself, but at that price, I would totally be willing to buy more. As mentioned above I've been on a huge cartoon DVD craze as of now, lol. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm guessing you mean DVD releases, as far as I know there has yet to be a region one dvd release of Season two. That's a bummer, it really is a great show that some people dismiss as being only for little girls, which is totally not true, lol.
Yeah! I mean the DVD releases and I agree with you all the way that the show is very underrated and a very brilliant cartoon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I bought it when it first came out. I've always loved that show. I also have the Volume One of the Garfield but just hadn't wanted to buy any of the rest. Don't know why? *gets slimed*

Edit: I was meaning to say i bought the 2 Disc Speical Edition of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" that came out today. I've always loved that movie and now i have it. Yaaaahooo!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just bought the Limited Edition Bust set of "the Nightmare Before Christmas" it costed quite a bit, but I think it's totally worth it, it comes with all sorts of cool stuff including the 2 disc DVD's, the bust that talks, removable hat and beard, digital copy of the movie (so now I'll have it on my ipod too) and more neat stuff. It totally set me back some, but I couldn't say no to this awesome set. :smile::wink:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Just ordered the Muppet Show Season 3, and Fraggle Rock season 4 (Australian release).

As far as having bought films in the store, I just bought 'The Tigger Movie' on sale because my husband and I love Winnie the Pooh. Today, we're going shopping, so I'll post again if I buy something new.

Xerus

Reaction score
I just found out about this great cartoon series from France called Flatmania. About a teenage guy named Vincent who gets pulled into a magazine world by a flat paper teen model girl named Kyu. And now Vincent and Kyu are hopping through different magazines trying to find their way back to Earth. The animation is so cool. It looks like it was all made from magazine clippings. I just bought Vol. 1 of Flatmania and I'm ordering Vol. 2 next. I sure hope they plan on making more Flatmania DVDs soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dLdG4OwLIk

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Friends: The Complete Tenth Season
Why?: We don't have it and I've never seen it.