What was the last DVD you bought and why?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Friends: The Complete Tenth Season
Why?: We don't have it and I've never seen it.
oh my gosh you are going to love that so much wow , it is so cool i mean the friends season 10 , i have read a some reveiws where popele did not like it but i loved it even though it is the last season and that makes me cry at the end , but the eposides are really cute i love Joey in that season , he was really funny .

Ok the last DVD set that i bought was the muppet show season 3 , i bought it just becasue i have wanted it for so long i am trying to get all 5 season , it is one of my all time faverite shows .
I wanted to get now because i did not want to miss the limited release of the fur boxes i got one yaaaaaaaaaaa i missed the limited release of the fur box for season 1 with Kermit and the green fur . Thank goodness i did not miss the piggy one she is my faverite muppet .

I am for sure not going to miss the seasons 4 and 5 of the fur sets i leaerned my lesson . LOL

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The Office Season 4. My favorite season of the show so far. I looooove it.

Teheheman

Reaction score
The Office Season 4. My favorite season of the show so far. I looooove it.
Which version did you get? There are a lot of places that they have different stuff. I wanna get my version at Target, they have an extra 5th disc that has the Cast Q&A from the Office Convention.

Daniel

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I just bought 'Short Circut' which I loved when I was a teenager. Seems hard to believe that that movie reminds me of the newest Pixar film 'Wall-e' (which I really want to see).

ngreen522

Reaction score
I just bought 'Short Circut' which I loved when I was a teenager. Seems hard to believe that that movie reminds me of the newest Pixar film 'Wall-e' (which I really want to see).
I bought that and Short Circut 2 not too long ago. Remember 'Batteries Not Included'? I think I'd like to find that one.

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
I bought that and Short Circut 2 not too long ago. Remember 'Batteries Not Included'? I think I'd like to find that one.
Oh that movie was so cute. I loved it! Didn't Steven Spielberg direct 'Batteries Not Included'? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I really liked that one.

I want to get the second 'Short Circut' film. I only have it on VHS with German voice overs. I also want to see Wall-e.

vaati64

Reaction score
the office ultimate package seasons 1-4. I bought it because I love the office, but mostly because I can! lol:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Which version did you get? There are a lot of places that they have different stuff. I wanna get my version at Target, they have an extra 5th disc that has the Cast Q&A from the Office Convention.

Daniel
Oh man! I didn't know that that was available! Ugh! I totally would've gotten it if I had! I just got the regular one from Best Buy... it came with a script from "The Dinner Party" though. So that's cool.