What was the last album you bought?

SillyRed

Reaction score
The Reason Why By Little Big Town
We Did It! Dora's Greatest Hits by Dora the Explorer

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
some live album by Husker Du. The dude working at the store gave me a weird look like "how the heck do you know who they are?"

Kiki

Reaction score
Nothing all that obscure, but I got Stciky Fingers by The Rolling Stones on vinyl yesterday. :excited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Actually picked me up some classic Beatles today, cause I wanted more Beatles in my collection. Rubber Soul was the album, classic album. Features two favorites some of us probably remember seeing on the Muppet Show: "I'm Looking Though You" and "In My Life". Two really great songs.

Yorick

Reaction score
Nothing all that obscure, but I got Stciky Fingers by The Rolling Stones on vinyl yesterday. :excited:
Nice! I love "Sway" and "I Got The Blues" and others on there...and of course, musically, you can't go wrong with "Brown Sugar"...Mick said he wrote the music, but somehow I feel that Keith gave that guitar part it's vibe, even if Mick did make the chords. (No disrespect to the Mickster.)

Kiki

Reaction score
I discovered two new record shops yesterday, which is always great (man, love this city). :smile: One was really small, and was part-cafe, and they were playing Daft Punk so I had a bit of a mini-rave in there (what's even cooler is that they were playing them and they were actually french). ANYWAY... I ended up getting 'Forever Changes' by Love from there (been wanting to get it for /ages/, but people generally sell psych pretty expensively here, and it was dirt cheap there) and The Muffs self-titled album from the other place. :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I bought flyleafs new album :big_grin:

*high fives to any fellow flyleaf fans*

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
The Essential Alice In Chains
I got it today, 2 CDs for just 13 bucks!