What was the last album you bought?

Kiki

Reaction score
*Shakes head* Hmph, me and my music threads...

So What was the last album you bought? I'm always fastinated in people's different music tastes, and I'm a bit curious, as not a lot of people I know by albums these days (pfft!), what- which dowloading 'an all...

The last album I bought was a 'Best of The Who' LP. I have a lot of Who stuff, but it's an oldie, and I've never seen it before. It RAWKS.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
OOH OOH I CALL 1st POST!
Well today I got Godspeed on The Devil's Thunder by Cradle of Filth, and Shogun By Trivium. Two of my fave Metal bands, and thanks to Some Xmas money, two brand new fave albums. And the Artwork on Shogun is just incredible!

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow! Lucky! Yeah, I saw Shotgun the other day, looks awesome! Yeah, I have some Christmas lolly too, so I'll have to take a trip to Dixons soon, and blow it all, s'pose. :wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Wow! Lucky! Yeah, I saw Shotgun the other day, looks awesome! Yeah, I have some Christmas lolly too, so I'll have to take a trip to Dixons soon, and blow it all, s'pose. :wink:
Lol, It's 'Shogun' not "Shotgun"

Did I mention both albums were 2 disc Special Editions. xD

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, both 2-disc? Dude...

Oh, lol, sorry- typo. XD

Kiki

Reaction score
I just got a voucher fer Sanity from my Grandma (which is weird, considering she thinks most of my -MY- music is demonic, ha!), I must go there soon! Dunno what to get, is all- hmmm.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm one of those rare breeds that do prefer having an actual album over a download (such fond memories of browsing through Tower Records before they closed)...but having said that, i can't say for certainty which was the last one i bought but i'm tending to think it was The Dave Stewart Songbook Vol 1. (if cd's i got for Christmas count, then the last one would have been Ringo Star's Liverpool 8") And if cd's i about to buy with Christmas gift cards count, the next one i pick up will be Pet Show Boys "PopArt" (I bought this years ago when it first came out on import, however i only recently found out that some of the tracks on the US version are different versions)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm one of those rare breeds that do prefer having an actual album over a download (such fond memories of browsing through Tower Records before they closed)...but having said that, i can't say for certainty which was the last one i bought but i'm tending to think it was The Dave Stewart Songbook Vol 1. (if cd's i got for Christmas count, then the last one would have been Ringo Star's Liverpool 8") And if cd's i about to buy with Christmas gift cards count, the next one i pick up will be Pet Show Boys "PopArt" (I bought this years ago when it first came out on import, however i only recently found out that some of the tracks on the US version are different versions)
Oh I have the Entire Pet Shop Boys Discography. I love 'em.:sing:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'd rather have the disk than a download any day. Um...the last albums I personally bought was Ozzy Osbourne's Black Rain and Bark at the Moon Remastured, cause I got em at the same time. and that was last year. But I got The Scorpions Greatest Hits for Christmas