What was the last album you bought?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I found this shop when I was on holiday that had heaps of rare cds and I FINALLY Got Battle For The Sun by Placebo. Whilst I was there I also picked up a copy of Blackwater Park by Opeth, simply because it is an awesome album.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Robert Guillaume's new album, There Is Love .. no one ever believes me when I tell them he can sing.

Kiki

Reaction score
Just got The Red Crayola's 'The Parable of Arable Land'. Trippy! AND, the artwork on the album cover looks exactly like something my mum would draw (!).

Kiki

Reaction score
I bought 6 albums last week... O____O (But I buy them really cheaply) incuding a live Rainbow one, a Status Quo one and the Litzomania soundtrack. :batty:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Lets see...last week I bought The Offsprings Conspiracy of One, AC/DC um...uh...High Voltage? The one with TNT on it. Some Motley Crue greatest hits (its got them doing Anarchy in the UK lol) and some 70s british punk rock mix cd (Its called Anarchy in the UK :smirk:) We got that because it had songs on it by some bands that my dad was looking for but couldnt find cds of...

Kiki

Reaction score
In late october I bought 6 albums in one week :confused: (keep in mind, though, half of them were under 10 bucks).
I got...
Hot Rats (Frank Zappa), Weazels Ripped My Flesh' -how fantastic is the album title?- (Mothers of Invention), Wishbone Four (Wishbone Ash), Toys in the Attic (Aerosmith), Platinum (Mike Oldfield) and The Incident (Porcupine Tree).

Soooo... I hadn't bought an album since then. Oh- up until today. I bought Them Crooked Vultures' debut album. It rawks. I mean... of coarse it does, it has Dave Grohl :flirt: :big_grin: (And John Paul Jones of LED ZEPPELIN!).

anytimepally

Reaction score
I bought The Blue Ridge Rangers and The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again both on Vinyl for my roommate for Christmas

Kiki

Reaction score
Bought two Black Sabbath albums on vinyl today. :big_grin: (Vol. 4 and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just got the Almost Alice CD from Hot Topic today, along with a Cheshire Cat bag to use for a lunch box. *somewhat-dorky smile* :smile: