What song can you not get out of your head?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Had to go watch the video for Gangnam Style again today after Sam Neill tweeted recently that he thinks he has it down. (He won't post a video to prove it, regrettably...I'd pay to see that...) So now the song won't stop playing in my brain.

------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I've got "It's Halloween" by Gt stuck in my mind. All day long, I've been singing over and over again "It's Halloween yo, get down and eat my candy/It's Halloween yo, get down and eat my candy"

And slightly OT, but it's funny that I never really thought of "They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha" as a Halloween song.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
"BLUECANARYINTHEOUTLETBYTHELIGHTSWITCH
WHO WATCHES OVER YOU~

Make a little Birdhouse in Your Soul!!!"
:wisdom:

Lola p

Reaction score

Yep... I got THIS stuck in my head... I also have the Original Lavender Town theme in my head too....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Toy Parade" by Bert Kaempfert

I swear, this is going to be tattooed on my brain for some time now, I can tell... especially since it kind of has a Raposo/Sesame vibe to it, I think.

Hubert

Reaction score
*gasps*

We have a thread like this? :eek: I've been wanting one, but had no idea this one existed...

*goes to try to get a song stuck in head just so he can post here*

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Right now, I couldn't get this instrumental closing theme song of out of my head. It's from the German dub of a Japanese anime called Bannertail: The Story of a Gray Squirrel.