What sketches scared you as a kid?

BeckyDR

Reaction score
Well, good to see that I wasn't the only one who was scared by that ending song...for me, it was so bad that I couldn't listen to it at all (had to mute the volume or change the channel). To this day I prefer not to listen to it, but don't get as upset as I did back then if I do hear it (and there's a Russian song I like with an intro that sounds similar to it, so that makes it a little easier).
by the way (sorry for possible OT), if anyone is interested I can try and post a sound clip of the Russian song I'm talking about, so you can hear for yourself if the intro is in fact similar to the "funky chimes" ending song, or you can PM me with your email or other contact info so I can send the song to you. Hopefully this is the right place for this post, if not feel free to redirect me / delete this post.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What scares me now is how it seems that everything on the Street has to be cute or it is passed by. I wonder why?
Hmm; Cute isn't the right word; Seeing as according to the oxford Dictionary Cute means "Ugly yet Interesting"
I wouldn't define Many things as cute; maybe "adorable" is the better word

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ha! I think that is rather funny!
Maybe it's worse if you watch it late at night, lol. Though Bert's faint at the end was funny, lol.

When he was frowning during the song, yeah that was a little disturbing, lol. His actual freak out was more funny for me, lol. What really scared me was the Yip Yip alien appearing out of nowhere. Even after all this time, they STILL make me want to run from the room! Lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Maybe it's worse if you watch it late at night, lol. Though Bert's faint at the end was funny, lol.
Yeah, I think I would be a little freaked out by that it I saw it at night too.:concern: :embarrassed: But I agree that the faint at the end was so funny too, hehe!

But on the second clip i just loved Bert's dialog through out the whole thing. "You're out of your mind!" lol!