What sketches scared you as a kid?

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)Why Did They Have More Monsters At The End?

(2)How Did The Ending Music Go?

(3)How Scary Was It And Why?

planarianzero

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
LOL! Hadn't heard that one before. Maybe the studio lighting had something to do with that too.
haha! that wierded me out, too! ^^

:: laughs in background ::

:crazy:

fatblue

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
(1)Why Did They Have More Monsters At The End?

(2)How Did The Ending Music Go?

(3)How Scary Was It And Why?

1.) Maybe because CM was being yelled at by Kermit and they had that special Monster bond? LOL! I really couldn't tell you quite frankly.

2.)Sounded like some kind of organ music from what I recalled, but I'm not sure of that either.

3.)What made it scary was the erie music, and the monsters, but of course I was very VERY young.

Hope this answers your questions Dantecat. If I got to see this again I can have a better picture of the whole deal. And if anyone can shed anymore light on this such as what Kermit said at the end and the other specifics that would help/ :smile:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
yue said:
The Wet Paint segment. I'm not as scared of anything as I am of that. Apperently something bad, something I don't remember, happened while it was playing, and since then, I can't watch it. I can't remember a time when I wasn't afraid of it. The music sound threatening to me, as well as the colors running down the screen. I recall mostly red, but there was also green and orange, correct? I still curl up in a ball and cry if I see it, plus have nightmares for months. Any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated. :/
could be because the red paint reminded you of blood dripping or something?

MuppetDude said:
You mean, when the paint hit the screen? And when How Now Brown screamed into the camera? And the heavy metal music?
"wet paint" isn't anything close to heavy metal music. check out like some iron maiden or judas priest. THAT'S heavy metal! i think it was more new wave synth pop-ish music.

fatblue

Reaction score
I saw that one, pretty good picture. I take it that's the only one.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Three have been available. The other two were on Barry Lee's "Muppet Monster Database" site, but have been removed.

fatblue

Reaction score
You know something, I think I solved the mystery of that skit. And someone even touched on this before. The lecture was about 'more and less', hence the monsters coming in, Kermit probably meant now there were more monsters and less frogs. I THINK that was the message.