What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Any Del

Reaction score
It's not even surprising at this point. Let society be destroyed and then our founding fathers can rebuild and hopefully won't make the same mistake.

SJWs and Feminist are such retarded arseholes... :rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
It also makes me wonder when will enough be enough?

Any Del

Reaction score
I can see those birth and marriage rates dropping down trumendously.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
#MeToo is back to pushing their agenda of teaching kids that hugging is a form of sexual harassment and they need not let anybody - not even their parents - hug them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
#MeToo is back to pushing their agenda of teaching kids that hugging is a form of sexual harassment and they need not let anybody - not even their parents - hug them.
That has to be the biggest crock of hooey I've heard in some time.
It's true that some parents are abusive to their kids, but hugging is not abuse.
And who gives them the authority to tell you how to raise your kids?
Imagine if your kid gets bullied at school. And as a parent you can't even comfort your kid by hugging them and tell them they are loved? What kind of Orwellian desert is this?
Your kid gets scared. Your kid gets sick. Your kid gets hurt. Your kid gets sad. Sorry kid. Me Too says hands off. You're on your own.
You might as well get rid of your pets too. Hugging them would be cruelty to animals. All those poor animals they show in commercials for the Humane Society, "Sorry, Fido. You're screwed! We can feed and shelter you, BUT no hugs allowed!"
If MeToo's goal is to turn kids into social and sexually maladjusted lumps of protoplasm, way to go!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hugs have also totally, absolutely not helped me when I have gone through rough times and have the urge to commit suicide.

Such sexual harassment right there, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Exactly! When young kids are growing up, one of the things they need more than anything is to be instilled with a sense of unconditional love - this is the exact opposite; we're conditioning them. At this rate, we're virtually raising a generation of bitter and jaded cynics.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Google spends years screwing up YouTube in non-Chrome browsers in a passive aggressive attempt to get non-Chrome users to switch to Chrome . . . so I reluctantly switched to Chrome a couple of years ago, just so YouTube would work properly.

Now YouTube isn't working properly in Chrome, so now I'm having to use Firefox (which I hate) specifically for YouTube, because it's not experiencing any problems in Firefox.
And now it looks like I'm going to have to use Firefox for Facebook as well, because Facebook is not only slow as molasses on Chrome, but it won't stop crashing either.

But why does all sites and pages have to look so ugly in Firefox? How come they've still never improved on their displays in all these years?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And now it looks like I'm going to have to use Firefox for Facebook as well, because Facebook is not only slow as molasses on Chrome, but it won't stop crashing either.

But why does all sites and pages have to look so ugly in Firefox? How come they've still never improved on their displays in all these years?
The only browser I use is Opera and sometimes Internet Explorer. Never Google Chrome, but my dad uses that browser though.