What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Google spends years screwing up YouTube in non-Chrome browsers in a passive aggressive attempt to get non-Chrome users to switch to Chrome . . . so I reluctantly switched to Chrome a couple of years ago, just so YouTube would work properly.

Now YouTube isn't working properly in Chrome, so now I'm having to use Firefox (which I hate) specifically for YouTube, because it's not experiencing any problems in Firefox.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kim Kraptrashian wants to become a lawyer, and since she lives in California, she can take the bar exam without having to go through law school.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
She’s probably going to regret becoming one with all the paperwork involved.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe, but her biological father was a lawyer (the lawyer who originally defended O.J. Simpson), so maybe that's instilled an interest in law in her, I don't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The O.J. trial unfortunately started the chain reaction: with Robert Kardashian defending him in such a high-profile trial, that put the Kardashian family in the spotlight, and once the Kardashian family was in the spotlight, Ryan Seacrest somehow got the idea they needed reality show, and the rest is history.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Kim Kraptrashian wants to become a lawyer, and since she lives in California, she can take the bar exam without having to go through law school.
That's not fair, she should jump the same hurdles that anyone else who wants be a lawyer jumps through to become one.