What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As I was merging into a turn lane today, some idiot shot ahead of me, coming within just inches of sideswiping me. Not only did I have to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting the other driver, but s/he caused me to miss the turn arrow because of it.

It's a good thing theirs was a smaller car, because it were a few inches taller, we both would have lost a side mirror.
It’s always annoying when drivers like that try to get their way on the road with everything. I’ve flipped off so many drivers like that.

Road rages are the worst.
Tell me about it! Literally one of my common insults on the road is “truck-driving piece of ****.”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Put this in the “what did you do today?” Thread by mistake but meant to put it here. Anyway:

So this wasn’t recent, but it happened towards the end of last month.

While I was on my break, an old friend I met through Facebook via Total Drama roleplay (The Canadian cartoon parodying survivor) when I was role playing as the character Ezekiel tried reaching out to me via text on my phone 7 years after I cut ties with him.

Let that sink in for a second. Seven. *******. Years.

Basically what happened was, he friend requested me after I commented on on another Total Drama Facebook roleplayer (she was role playing as the character Heather), to which I accepted it, thinking he was just another fan of the show. We started talking for a bit afterwards and he asked me for my number because he wanted to show me a picture of his girlfriend. I figured “oh, he just wants to show a picture, no big deal.” So I gave it to him and he showed it to me. Then he wanted to call me, so I was just like “Um, sure.” Though I wasn’t as comfortable about it. When we started talking on the phone, I did quickly warm up to him (also keep in mind we are around the same age, too). Anyway, afterwards we would just occasionally talk now and then which was fine. But towards the end of 2011 we did start to talk a bit more, and that’s where I started to see his true colors.

So basically Dax (his name) tried friend requesting a few of my other friends which some were fine with, others weren’t. But it was getting to the point where he was stalking me and my friends that we all cut ties. (He even went out of his way to pretend to be this guy who was obsessed with this old Disney cartoon called “Teacher’s Pet”, which if you’ve never heard or seen, bless your soul, who would call us on random blocked phone calls/text now numbers (I even had to change my number as a result of it) to which we later on found out it was him and he stopped), to which we all cut ties with him and even emailed his dad about this. We never heard from him again since.

Seven years later, he tries texting me on a random textnow number under the name “Royce” to which he admitted it was him, and then afterwards I told him to move on because it’s been seven years already and he tried guilt carding me with “I miss you bro I wanna be friends again.” To which I threatened to call the cops if he tried reaching out to me again. I ended up emailing his dad again about it.

Honestly, the thing that made me angry about it is the fact that this **** happened seven years ago, and he hasn’t moved on from it. Like, seriously, grow up and get your life together.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Have you ever met him in person? It would creep me out if I was being stalked by someone I never even met. That's why the few friends I have on Facebook are old classmates, people from church, people I knew before friending them. Not random people I'll never see.
Here it's a little different . I got to know a few of you quite well, but rest assured I won't be stalking anybody. One, because of my age. Two, because being active in church, that's where my social circle really is.
Social media can be good for bringing people together, but it's still not a substitute for having people in your life you see every day.
It is disturbing if someone calls out of the blue after all this time. You're not the same person anymore . And if he can't get the hint your friendship is over, more's the pity to him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, we never have, thank god. But we have chatted on skype. There were some instances I caught him arguing with his dad. It was awkward.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, the AC at work is on the fritz for the upteenth time! Every time that the Comfort Pro people show up to fix it, they always say “they need another part”! It’s absolutely ridiculous! It’s like every time they come, they do a half-a**ed job and we end up suffering in the heat because of it! Not only us, but all the dogs are being vulnerable to heat stroke! Work is actually closed tomorrow and possibly Thursday just to fix it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some policing company filed a copyright claim on free music I used in a video, so I filed a dispute pointing out that they don't own the rights to the music, and that the music was composed specifically for free use. My dispute was rejected, and now if I try to file an appeal they'll have my video removed and issue a copyright strike on my channel.

******* *** holes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well again, I can't. Because if my appeal is rejected, not only will they remove the video, but they'll issue a copyright strike on my channel.