What made you angry today?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
sounds like my mom

shes really embarrassing to go out in public with

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My former friend Pat was very embarrassing to go out with in public.

"WE'RE THE NEW WOLFPACK! SATURDAYS ARE FOR THE BOYS! IT'S CAPTAIN RIDICULOUS!" Shut the **** up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom once made a rookie waiter nearly break down into tears.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I actually am triggered right now, and I know @LittleJerry92 and others will appreciate this, because I'm about to do a little liberal bashing.

So, you know how back in the 90s there was that stigma going around that people who were adopted as kids grow up to be serial killers, and therefore, adoption leads to serial killing? Yeah, well there's a liberal rag that's saying the same thing, only that homeschooling leads to serial killing, because evidently many of the mass shooters in America recently were homeschooled.

Yeah, I was homeschooled during my high school years, but you don't see me running around shooting places up do you?

*Anticipates Little Jerry reminding me of previous occasions where I've shot up different threads for being triggered.*

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Home-schooling can be sheltering to an extent, but no. They can still come out well raised cause the parents still gotta teach what's right and wrong in both scnenarios.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

:grr:

:stick_out_tongue:

No, but in seriousness, I hate when people use the term "triggered" as another term for "I'm offended!", Since there are people with PTSD who actually have trigger moments from something that causes bad flashbacks (rape victims, war veterans, etc.).

The trigger memes I can have a good laugh at since I know it's just tounge and cheek humor. But when people actually use it in a serious matter to be offended by something gets on my nerves.
It cheapens the whole meaning of triggered. Yes, you fought two wars in Iraq, saw death all around you, you get triggered.

Bill Cosby drugged and raped you, you get triggered.

You do NOT get triggered because you don't like what the cafeteria is serving today.

Tough crap. Case dismissed. Next!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's actually been making me pretty angry lately?

My weed vaporizer (shut up @Old Thunder) came in a couple weeks ago, but the charger didn't come with it.

I emailed the guys on the pax vaporizer site about it and they did get back to me on it. They asked to show them a picture of what came in the package to which I did. Aaaaand.... no reply. :rolleyes:

Doesn't help that I sent 249 for it and I can't get the charger seperately.