1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

What made you angry today?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Still tired of these people who cannot even comprehend the English language, let alone speak it. How about you actually learn the language before you tell someone else to, you ******* retard? God, I wish you'd go back to where you belong - a swamp or eternal damnation. GTFO.

2. Old Thunder

Hold up, do you not take stuff home with you if you can't finish them?

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I mean, I literally couldn't even chew on it. The textures and flavors were really gross that I wanted to vomit.

End of the day, even though I'm angry they didn't listen when I just asked for cheese, it was my own fault for not realizing "bomb" sandwiches come with more than just the main ingridients.

4. Old Thunder

Oh I gotcha now.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. GrouchFanatic

GrouchFanatic Well-Known Member

Dude, calm down.

Froggy Fool and ConsummateVs like this.
  6. Old Thunder

No thanks.

Froggy Fool and gavry3 like this.
  7. GrouchFanatic

It’s the 2010s man, keep up w/ the times, & btw, watch your language!

8. GrouchFanatic

That bad, huh?

9. LittleJerry92

He was.

10. Old Thunder

I shan't.

11. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Isn't that a bit hypocritical...?

Froggy Fool and LittleJerry92 like this.
  12. LittleJerry92

Well, I was a little annoyed with the fact that my toothbrush was soapy and wet when I went to use it, so I had to use another tootbrush with crappy bristles that my gums ended up bleeding. :grr:

I'm seriously hiding my toothbrushes from now on....

13. LittleJerry92

The fact that I had a dream of a former friend I got rid of this year. :scary:

14. LittleJerry92

So on my way to the showcase cinema in Woburn to see Venom, there was this one jack*** going 70 on a 55 who cut me off, no signal, and then tried to squeeze through cars just to get his way on the road.

I hope he got pulled over.

GrouchFanatic likes this.
  15. GrouchFanatic

Did you at least like the film?

16. LittleJerry92

I did. Great effects.

17. GrouchFanatic

I agree. I hope Topher Grace takes a lesson haha, he was the worst Venom ever

18. LittleJerry92

Driving! In! *******! BOSTON! :grr:

I did NOT miss driving in this awful town! I literally flipped off three drivers, including a bus driver that was blocking the intersection just sitting there.

None the less, I made it safely to the Mystery Science Theater 3000 30th anniversary live show! :D

19. LittleJerry92

So I had to drive to the Verizon store tonight because I need to figure out the issue with my phone connecting to 4G but refusing to connect to any wifi.

On my way, when I was entering the mall, I stayed in my lane and this red car dangerously cut me off with no signal from the other lane. I honked my horn and yes, yes, I flipped him off.

I was already angry that I couldn't find my wallet and had to drive without a license.

20. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Verizon's wifi is horrible. I had it for 2 weeks and we ended up switching back to Optimum.

And **** man. Some people don't know how to drive properly these days. I saw an accident happened when I was picking up my sister and it was EXACTLY how you described your almost accident.

Lucky for you you didn't get pulled over. Happened to my aunt once. :smirk: Reason being she was really stressed out and she was going over the speed limit.

We only have a week and 3 days left before 2019 is here.

LittleJerry92 likes this.