What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First all the hate on Mexican food, now all the hate on salt and vinegar chips? :grr:

What, is this bash on Little Jerry's favorite foods?

#TRIGGERED #SANDVCHIPLIVESMATTER #THISISWHYBAKEDSNACKFOODSEXIST

This is a joke by the way.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know what me me angry today?

The fact that people (really just LittleJerry) still use "triggered" in 2018. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Triggered" seems to have become a more relevent term in the past couple of years.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
'triggered' has become a meme because its overused by people who think that 'triggered' means 'i am slightly uncomfortable' or 'i do not like this'

It's lost all meaning due to 'self diagnosed with disabilities they dont actually have' snowflakes. since when has having a disability become a badge of honor? it's really disgusting to people with genuine problems

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
(really just LittleJerry)

:grr:

:stick_out_tongue:

No, but in seriousness, I hate when people use the term "triggered" as another term for "I'm offended!", Since there are people with PTSD who actually have trigger moments from something that causes bad flashbacks (rape victims, war veterans, etc.).

The trigger memes I can have a good laugh at since I know it's just tounge and cheek humor. But when people actually use it in a serious matter to be offended by something gets on my nerves.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Remember when I bashed Family Guy for their mean spirited "joke" about Terri Schiavo? Y'know, the one that made me stop watching the show for a solid year. Well believe it or not, someone out there has done a cruder, meaner and much more awful parody of that particular subject matter. To the point where it almost makes Family Guy's shockingly offensive bit look like Disney in comparison. I-I just don't know what to say about this other than "It completely ticks me off and whoever did this should be very ashamed of themselves,"
Sure what Family Guy did was crude but at least they are a made up cartoon that has been established time and time again to be an equally opportunity offender. Seth MacFarlane doesn't believe those things, he's just an immature person who laughs at shock humor. THIS on the other hand is some little girl's dad literally encouraging her to make fun of Terri Schiavo and say awful things about her at the Thanksgiving table! The girl's mom was even telling her husband to stop but he wouldn't, he made his innocent little daughter call Terri among other awful things, a "vegetable" and even the R-word. There is nothing funny about this. At least the Family Guy thing, I can see where some fans of the show would laugh at it. This is beyond disrespectful, I wouldn't be surprised if it could make Seth MacFarlane cringe. It is THAT tasteless! Whatever YouTuber posted this bit of blatant hate speech is obviously proud of it and you can actually hear him laughing a few times while filming the tasteless things he tells his daughter to say. Plus, to make matters even worse. The video has 6 LIKES!! Six people out there thought this was clever. To quote good old Professor Farnsworth from Futurama,
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
People in the small town I live in can be very rude and obnoxious at times. I was at the local dollar store yesterday when I heard someone yell at the top of his lungs to his wife,
"Let's get out of this sh*thole, honey!". They were even standing directly next to the cashier when he blurted that out for literally no reason other than to be a jerk. Calling the store someone works at a bad name directly in front of them isn't the best idea and it saddens me to think that people around here think it's cool to act like that. Trust me, he's not the only one either. While there is plenty of nice people in my area fortunately, there is also quite a few local adults and teenagers who have barely even grown out of their schoolyard bully stage as well. Sad, isn't it.