What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh: so.... I tortured myself by watching Barney's Great Adventure after @D'Snowth brought it up (and out of my own curiousness, I wanted to see the full thing because I only saw like the beginning on TV when I was a kid; I definitely can see why I tuned out. Never liked Barney as a kid either).

Horrible. Even for a kid's movie, it was just super cheesey and poorly acted and just felt like one big episode stretched out. :grr:

But, I will give the movie props for the 4th wall breaker at the beginning with the screen black. I can imagine how cool that must have been for the kids that saw it in theaters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Certainly not cinematic gold (or silver, or bronze, or copper). But again, visually, it was interesting to see Barney and other characters out in a real world setting. In fact, the Apply Parade reminded me very much of the Mushroom Parade from FTB . . . even the somewhat rural American setting of the movie seemed reminiscent of FTB as well.

But you wanna talk about cheesy? Those special and visual effects . . . cable TV movie quality.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
:sigh: so.... I tortured myself by watching Barney's Great Adventure after @D'Snowth brought it up (and out of my own curiousness, I wanted to see the full thing because I only saw like the beginning on TV when I was a kid; I definitely can see why I tuned out. Never liked Barney as a kid either).

Horrible. Even for a kid's movie, it was just super cheesey and poorly acted and just felt like one big episode stretched out. :grr:

But, I will give the movie props for the 4th wall breaker at the beginning with the screen black. I can imagine how cool that must have been for the kids that saw it in theaters.
I'm sorry you had to put yourself for that horror.
Buy you had some weed to make you feel good though Right?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Had a meltdown yesterday, and screamed at my sister, in tears, "life is too hard!" And she looks at me and says, "should I be worried?" I reassured her that she shouldn't, and I wasn't ready to kill myself (and I hope I never get there!) Sometimes when I'm melting down, I say things I don't mean.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yup, I can relate to that as well.

Oh yeah, so today it was snowing in April. Again. :grr:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not. Because it's been an extra short winter for us, and I'm jealous. :stick_out_tongue: