What made you angry today?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I am motivated to move out. Only problem is I wouldn't know where to go.
Well being motivated to make a move is the first step.
It's too bad there are many out there who are in abusive environments, but stay there.
Whether it's abusive parents, partners, spouses, bosses, some people suffer for years.
But they don't make a move because of fear, or they get used to living like that and feel it's normal. Neither way is healthy.

Even worse is when things are not going well for people, they hate their job/family/selves. They complain about it, but do nothing about it.

Your parents probably will not change. And if you're waiting for them to change, pretty soon you will be as old as me.

The only person you can change- attitude, most importantly- is you.

Any Del

Reaction score
Well being motivated to make a move is the first step.
It's too bad there are many out there who are in abusive environments, but stay there.
Whether it's abusive parents, partners, spouses, bosses, some people suffer for years.
But they don't make a move because of fear, or they get used to living like that and feel it's normal. Neither way is healthy.

Even worse is when things are not going well for people, they hate their job/family/selves. They complain about it, but do nothing about it.

Your parents probably will not change. And if you're waiting for them to change, pretty soon you will be as old as me.

The only person you can change- attitude, most importantly- is you.
I'm old enough to know that they'll never change. They haven't changed then, they're never going to change now... But thank you for your wisdom. I greatly appreciate it. :smile: Glad to know there's someone out there who understands my pain.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'm old enough to know that they'll never change. They haven't changed then, they're never going to change now... But thank you for your wisdom. I greatly appreciate it. :smile: Glad to know there's someone out there who understands my pain.
Mate how old are you.

Cause if your old enough get a well paying job and get out of there as fast as you can and take your sister with you

Any Del

Reaction score
Mate how old are you.

Cause if your old enough get a well paying job and get out of there as fast as you can and take your sister with you
I'm 18 years old. I have a job but it doesn't make a ton of money. Plus I'm in college.