What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My tripple A card fell out of my wallet. :grr:

I am so ready for this whole week to be over.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All day today they've been harassing me and my sister over me accidental forgetting an envelope and by not saying "I love you too" back at them! Then they're cursing me and my sister out calling us a bunch of **** ups who cause problems for them and evil little ********! And they're STILL doing this as I'm typing this... They have been this way for many years (18 for me 21 for my sister). Its getting frustrating and irritating to the point I may kill myself or kill them! As for my sister, she just wants to commit homicide... I don't know why they had us...:frown:
Suicide and homicide won't end well for anybody.

My dad was just as abusive, and an alcoholic too. Made life impossible . So when I was 19, I moved out.
Wasn't easy, I struggled for years, but I didn't have to live under his roof anymore.
I don't want you to suffer, but if things get bad enough it might motivate you to do the same. Why suffer in an abusive environment if you don't have to?

Any Del

Reaction score
Suicide and homicide won't end well for anybody.

My dad was just as abusive, and an alcoholic too. Made life impossible . So when I was 19, I moved out.
Wasn't easy, I struggled for years, but I didn't have to live under his roof anymore.
I don't want you to suffer, but if things get bad enough it might motivate you to do the same. Why suffer in an abusive environment if you don't have to?
I am motivated to move out. Only problem is I wouldn't know where to go.