What is your strangest habit?

Lukeroxs

Reaction score
My worst habit is singing in the shower. its so embarrassing but when you have a good tune in your head your gona want to sing it, so i sing it in the shower:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Nothing wrong with shower singing...unless you're so off key that neighboring dogs join in! :wink:

------------------------

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My worst habit is singing in the shower. its so embarrassing but when you have a good tune in your head your gona want to sing it, so i sing it in the shower:smile:
Count me in as a fellow shower singer! When I was younger I used to try to dance, too...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
This probably counts, since it's in public... for Newsie's birthday I brought along his proxy (Palisades figure) to the library to read over my shoulder.
----------------

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I bite my fingernails on my LEFT hand only. Weird eh? Though I don't EAT the nails... like I've seen some people do. That's even more gross. :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I bite my fingernails on my LEFT hand only. Weird eh? Though I don't EAT the nails... like I've seen some people do. That's even more gross. :wink:
Oh my god, as I read this one I was literally chewing on the fingernails of my left hand. What a crazy random happenstance!